Upright Vacuum Cleaner
There's a 15 years old poser upright vacuum cleaner in the store. All the other vacuum cleaners are canister or roomba style. There's a few prop cleaners in some sets but they aren't rigged for bending or they are very thin rechargable ones. Are there any other upright vacuums that don't have tiny bodies?

Comments
https://www.daz3d.com/i13-home-time-activities-poses-and-props
with poses for G3
Yeah. I have that. I want one that doesn't look like a toy. A 1980s vacuum cleaner.
Looks like I'll have to consider the ancient poser one. That somehow isn't on sale today, because it's a DO product. (And I was wrong, it's from 2006. So it's 20 years old.)
https://www.daz3d.com/vacuum-cleaner
Kitbashing to the rescue. With geometry editor, I separated the base and the rest of this vacuum from https://www.daz3d.com/fg-hand-props-for-genesis-9-feminine from each other. And made them hinge correctly. I did this the crude way. Someday I'll learn how to make a weight map and use the bone editor to do it "right". But I need this now. I can do learning later.
Would the one in this set be of any use?
Z Household Chores Cleaning for Genesis 8 | Daz 3D
It might have if I'd known about it. I ended up getting the 20 years old poser "cyclone" vacuum yesterday. It was under $4 IIRC with all the weekend coupons. So not too bad. The kitbash had some flaws with the hose and I just gave up at that point.