Looking for quality junk food for party spreads

Looking for quality junk food, not quality as in healthy, but quality as in the mesh and texturing. We have a lot of great food items in the store, but we lack the typical junk food snacks for parties and such.

Things like cheese doodles, doritos, tortilla chips, pretzels, popcorn, bugles, pringles, potato chips (crisps for those across the atlantic), mixed nuts, chex mix, m&m's, etc (I think there is one set I have with potato chips, but they don't really look very good and I would prefer the crinkle cut potato chips like Ruffles.) I could really go for a whole party type set up, with bowls of various items, as well as indiviual items and poses. Bowls of various dips: onion, quacamole, cheese dips, etc. Throw in hot wings too? clams casino, deviled eggs, whatever. Just throwing ideas out there, i'm sure theres a hundred party snack foods out there. Would be really useful for party scenes, bar scenes, etc.

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.