Daz Forums- Anyone else getting random long loading?

Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116

Anybody else having some hangups randomly when moving about the forums? I've also seen a couple cloudflare pages. Not sure if it's a routing issue between me/my area and the servers, or the servers themselves.

Comments

• Yup. Happened to me earlier. Seems to be fine now though.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083
    Vaskania said:

Anybody else having some hangups randomly when moving about the forums? I've also seen a couple cloudflare pages. Not sure if it's a routing issue between me/my area and the servers, or the servers themselves.

Same here, although it's not as bad as it was in the morning.

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318

I've noticed that the involuntary signing out thing is a lot worse than usual today.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited April 2016

Thanks guys, good to know it's not just me. 

I've noticed that the involuntary signing out thing is a lot worse than usual today.

I've noticed I get that more frequently when I'm switching between my pc and a mobile device. It's as if it doesn't like me being logged in through more than one device.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I have been browsing the forums today and singing this as I go

Hahaha yes!

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501
    Vaskania said:

I've experienced this when browsing the store too. Also some 'unable to load personalizations' when I'm in the cart too...

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318
    Vaskania said:

Thanks guys, good to know it's not just me. 

I've noticed I get that more frequently when I'm switching between my pc and a mobile device. It's as if it doesn't like me being logged in through more than one device.

I just access the forum via my PC - I never use the internet on my tablet or phone unless it's an emergency as I develop eleven thumbs every time I try. I'm only ever logged onto the forum with the PC - or I am when the forum feels like it, anyway :)

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

I normally get a good fast response in the forums, but since the DAZ crash yesterday, I've had randomly frequent slowdowns. Click on something, and the new page shows nothing for several seconds. And yes, it is just the forums, the store responds quickly as normal.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Depending on your location, the store can be slow too...

I'm guessing most of it is how fast everything synced back up to your closest Cloudflare servers.  It wasn't until tonight that the store got back to normal speed for me.  The forums are still a bit slow...

edited April 2016

I'm crossing my fingers the annoyance is over. It's been pretty smooth for me now the times I've tried for the last few hours or so. *knocks on wood*

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • PCIrayGuyPCIrayGuy Posts: 16
    edited June 2016

I thought it was just me. I did submit a comment on the DAZ Discussion forum. I wrote that when I loaded base figures like Genesis 3 male/female or both there was a lot of lag. It basically had to erase an empty scene, followed by loading assets 98% (hanging), and finally loads within 3-4 seconds.

My configuration:
    3tb external hdd via esata II -> usb 3.0

My computer:
    Skylake i76700HQ 2.60Ghz
    16.0 gb ram
    GeForce GTX 950M
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

I am running on a laptop.

I should have very little lag. The last version of DAZ Studio was very smooth. I hope they fix the problem.

Post edited by PCIrayGuy on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

misread as random laundry loading