High heel thongs

Hello,

I'm hoping that maybe some of our shoe creators can whip up something like these for G9.

https://www.deviantart.com/owensborogolfer/art/1387290439?action=published

Comments

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,675

    you are going to confuse the Americans with that title laugh

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,381

    WendyLuvsCatz said:

    you are going to confuse the Americans with that title laugh

    High Heel Flip Flops isn't less confusing by much.

  • Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,962

    US/UK: Flip Flops

    Aus: Thongs

    NZ: Jandals

    The one time US and UK agree on something, the others are like "Nah, we go this!"

    Having said that, I'm sure there's another name for those shoes (as they're not really flip flops either).

  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 8,167
    edited 7:15AM

    I think the real name is 'Ankle Breaker' whatever the label is.

    High heel to twist on uneven ground, just a flip-flop strap to prevent it. Definitely an ankle breaker.

    Regards

    Richard

     

    Post edited by richardandtracy at
  • GordigGordig Posts: 10,813

    WendyLuvsCatz said:

    you are going to confuse the Americans with that title laugh

    As an American, I do remember a time (pre-Sisqo) when I would have associated the word "thong" primarily with sandals/flip-flops.

Sign In or Register to comment.