Nightmare Oozes Iray shaders

The surfaces on the cube and the tentacly thing is something I'd much like as a surface shader. (And more creatures like that, on the occasion.)
https://www.daz3d.com/earkhams-zworld-nightmare-oozes

What I like about is is the slight bumbiness and moist looks, which seems hard to do right looking at all the slime packages that look like plastic.

Comments

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,792
    edited September 29

    Have you tried exporting a Shader Preset (File>Save As>Shader Preset) with one of the surfaces on the model selected? 

    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Matter of fact I did, but the base/bump/glossy maps are tailored to the UV, so on different geometry won't work.

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,700
    edited October 1

    the strawberry jam from this set of shaders is quite good for oozy things

    https://www.daz3d.com/41-food-shaders

    I don't own this and don't know if it's one of the plasticy ones you tried

    https://www.daz3d.com/slime-shaders

    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • pixelquackpixelquack Posts: 432

    The Slime Shaders actually look that way, though the 5th promo, the surfer dude, shows it might do what I want. I'll keep a wishlist eye on the food shaders, too, thanks.

Sign In or Register to comment.