Oso Worms for G9 no longer available?
Its that time of year again (in a couple of days ^_^), and I was thinking about a particular product I remember seeing, but never picked up, called "Oso Worms for Genesis 9"
I went to Oso's store, however, and the product seems to be no longer available.
Does anyone know what happened to it? Was it pulled to sale elsewhere, or simply didn't 'work' as advertised?
I would like to pick it up (availability and funds allowing ^_^), if it is still for sale.
Attached is a image I found with a google search of what the product looked like.
112520.jpg
800 x 1040 - 77K

Comments
he's moved to 3Dshards so maybe check there
Think he goes by 'WillBear' there, and if I'm correct, it doesn't seem to be one that has been transferred over {yet?}.
Regards,
Richard
Thanks for the replies ^_^
He probably can't, because i would bet that character requires Daz's propietary HD, which they don't allow to be used on products not sold here.
There's no HD in the character. The worms were generated using dForce hair to create a bodysuit that fits over a G9 base figure.
I have seen it available, but the sources are somewhat questionable....
Oh well, then perhaps he just hasn't felt like putting it up elsewhere. And those "other" places don't count.
A PA is going to prioritize new work over old work. These products were here at the Daz shop, not some obscure 3rd party retailer. Most Daz artists have seen his backlog and had a chance to buy it. Sure, he wants it to be available, but it isn't as high a priority as new stuff. And when he gets around to posting more of his backlog, he'll start with products that sold well (perhaps).
I think the important thing is Oso still post here in the forums occasionally. Maybe he'll see this and add this to his todo list.
I think they are some functionnalities of the dForce hair tools that are exclusive to Daz PAs.
Yes, turning strand-based hair into dForce hair is exclusive to PAs. I believe (only) PAs can also turn other heir technologies to dForce hair.
Hey there, glad people still think of me. :)
SO yes, it's dForce Hair. Now, it's something I COULD just do with strand based hair.
The problem is that strand based hair doesn't simulate, and the Worms product relies fairly heavily on using simulation to get certain effects.
That said, a SBH version might still be worth doing at some point even without simulation (I've considered it and Thicket), so... we'll see.
Surely, as the asset was created while a PA, then any criteria was met so shouldn't prevent it's being available for sale now?
As far as I know, you can only sell products made using PAs exclusive tools through Daz.