KuJ Campsite: trees?

There's not some accidentally surface here that I can't find, the trees and the circular backdrop actually are not in the package?
https://www.daz3d.com/kuj-campsite
 

Comments

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,722

    looks like it could be

    https://polyhaven.com/a/autumn_park

    put on environment dome and set to finite sphere

  • Well, my point is, if the item list is so generic that you can't tell from it what you'll get the description or a clay render should clarify. So partly my finger points at Daz3D not stronger enforcing standards for promos. 
    That said, the set is rather nice and adding Skies of Gaia and trees from various Jefferson sets yielded usable results.

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,722
    edited September 29

    I myself reuse the ring of trees and shrubs from Stonemasons Thru the woods a lot around many sets

    but its green not autumnal 

    I don't own this one but most sets use a HDRi if not listed then 99% of the time from Polyhaven as free

    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • pixelquackpixelquack Posts: 434
    edited September 29

    Hey, I have that set, thanks.I'll give it a whirl. Season looks should be a matter of editing as needed.

    Post edited by pixelquack on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,722

    its just an open ended cylinder

    you could change the hue of the leaves on the diffuse maybe in an image editor 

    Capture.PNG
    1920 x 1040 - 2M
Sign In or Register to comment.