Looking for a fantasy outfit

tyra_oeildelouptyra_oeildeloup Posts: 365
edited September 26 in The Commons

Hello, is there something that's looks like this screeshot ? (image from Daggerfall Unity with mods)

grok-image-af06a1bd-0c2f-4104-96e7-a0f174f7ba78.jpg
304 x 600 - 32K
Post edited by tyra_oeildeloup on

Comments

  • felisfelis Posts: 6,550
    edited September 26

    Something like this?

    Longer/shorter?

    It is a quick WIP.

    G8F_Dress_37_01.png
    1200 x 900 - 1M
    G8F_Dress_37_02.png
    1200 x 900 - 1M
    G8F_Dress_37_03.png
    1200 x 900 - 1M
    Post edited by felis on
  • Wow! It looks good ! Would it be Dforce?

  • felisfelis Posts: 6,550

    Yes, everything I make is dForce if possible..

    I don't think I will make the belt dForce, as it might deform odly.

    This is for G8F. Do you want it for G9?

     

  • No thanks, I only use G8f. You are very kind !

  • felisfelis Posts: 6,550
    edited September 27

    Now it look like this.

    I was playing with simulating the belt, and I think I found a possible solution.

    In the attached zip are a Dress_all and Dress_all_belt_sim.

    Each consist of dress, belt and belt buckle. The belt buckle is attached to the belt with a rigid follower node. Textures are seamless greyscale so you can use any color, or add another shader.

    I have not tested it on another computer, but think it works. Else let me know.

    With conforming belt

    With simulating belt

    zip
    zip
    G8F_Dress_27.zip
    6M
    G8F_Dress_37_06.png
    2000 x 1500 - 4M
    G8F_Dress_37_05.png
    2000 x 1500 - 4M
    Post edited by felis on
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,001

    My 2 cents - the conforming belt looks more natural. The sim belt looks like it's a fake belt, there's a lack of definition between the textures.

Sign In or Register to comment.