What happened to RenderQue in v. 6.25.2026.14722 (64-bit) ?

Hi,

I had taken a break from rendering for a couple of months, and have come back to find Geometry Sculptor and RenderQue on Daz 6 gone. They are not in the Installed Pluginns. Is there an issue with my computer or settings, or is this something new in general? These are two critical pluginns for my workflow, especially Geomerty Scupltor, so if they have been removed for some reason, when can I expect them back or a substitute? 

I don't know how the Changelog works, but it seems my version has at least two versions that have been pushed out after 14722 and I don't show any requests for updates to Daz 6 in DIM. I never know when something is new or when I should go to tech support, but I thought I'd give them a break and try the forum first wink


Thanks ahead for any input!

Comments

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,381

    Are you logged in and is your Premiere subscription active?

  • Hexdrake21Hexdrake21 Posts: 116
    edited September 30

    Yes, I was. Are these tools only available in Beta? When I installed the Beta I found them.

    Post edited by Hexdrake21 on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,586

    Have you installed it to the General release version? IIRC it's a separate package in DIM.

Sign In or Register to comment.