[Released] HDRI Wizard! [Commercial]

2»

Comments

  • EZ3DTVEZ3DTV Posts: 1,663

    garrett_3d said:

    EZ3DTV said:

    garrett_3d said:

    Is this now released? https://www.daz3d.com/hdri-wizard--skyscape-generator-for-daz-studio

     

    As much as I'd love it, it's way out of my price range surprise

    Yes, it's live as of tonight. Thank you for the kind words about it.

    I understand the price. HDRI Wizard is a full skyscape engine, not a texture pack, and the launch price reflects that. Daz runs sales on every product over time, and this one will take its turn like everything else on the store, so keep it on your wishlist and you'll get the notice when it drops. In the meantime the manual and the videos on @EZ3DTV show everything it does, so you can decide whether it earns a place in your studio when the moment comes.

    I certainly will keep an eye on it. 

    Your enthusiasm is very much appreciated Garrett 3D. 

    Anyone who has had a chance to try out HDRI Wizard please let me know how it works for you!

Sign In or Register to comment.