She has to be the real life Victoria 9!
in The Commons
A blog I visit periodically posted this photo and I almost fell over. She's so Victoria 9...
You currently have no notifications.
A blog I visit periodically posted this photo and I almost fell over. She's so Victoria 9...
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
I'll just say it: I'm not 110% sure that picture is a photograph.
That picture is definitely, 100%, AI generated.
There is a possibility that she is a real model by looking at some photos in this link
https://www.google.com/search?q=Efrat+Dor&oq=Efrat+Dor%0A%0A&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyDAgAEEUYExgWGB4YOTIJCAEQLhgTGIAEMgkIAhAAGBMYgAQyCQgDEAAYExiABDIJCAQQABgTGIAEMgkIBRAAGBMYgAQyCQgGEAAYExiABDIJCAcQABgTGIAEMgkICBAAGBMYgAQyCQgJEAAYExiABDIJCAoQABgTGIAEMgkICxAAGBMYgAQyCggMEAAYExgWGB4yCggNEAAYExgWGB7SAQgxMjY3ajBqN6gCALACAA&client=ms-android-samsung-ga-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#ebo=0
Might be a real photo with AI enhancements.
Definitely agree on that right hand, those knuckles are positioned weirdly. Could be something was cut out of the picture there, but that hand is odd.
I thought, maybe ai enhanced render. The background looks a bit odd, too. Whatever it is, it has some uncanny valley vibes.