Cheers

Ad

FeralThumb.jpg
200 x 200 - 49K
Post edited by AdamThwaites on

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited September 2012

I bet his dentist bills are high. Thx for sharing Adam.

Post edited by Szark on
  • GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104
    edited December 1969

Man, now that's scary!

Many uses for this, and Halloween's a-coming.

Thanks!

Greymom

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited September 2012

Very cool, thanks for the freebie! Mix a little of this with RawArt's SlimMan and Phoenix1966's Thomas or Horatio and I bet you could make a close approximation of the creepy Gentlemen characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer: http://www.google.com/search?q=buffy+gentlemen&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=3i1TUKDcH4Wi8QTJ7oG4CQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=909

Actually, this would work well for the Mouth of Sauron, too! http://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/9449_press01-001.jpg

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • TorbyTorby Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Ew. Being feral myself, I have to say, "That's what I look like?!?!??!" :D

• edited December 1969

Looks cool but does it work with DAZ 4 Pro? I put the files in the right place but the sliders are nowhere to be found.

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
    edited December 1969

I can't find the sliders either. Does this need morphs++ perhaps?

• AdamThwaitesAdamThwaites Posts: 779
    edited December 1969

You can find the Feral shaping slider in Head/Universal/Fantasy SciFi, please let me know if you find it there. This information was taken from the ReadMe that is in the Feral zip.

edited December 1969

You can find the Feral shaping slider in Head/Universal/Fantasy SciFi, please let me know if you find it there. This information was taken from the ReadMe that is in the Feral zip.

Nope, it's not there. The icon for Feral appears in my content library if I do a search for it, but clicking on it does nothing and the actual sliders are nowhere to be found. Have I done something wrong in the download/extraction process, I wonder?

edited December 1969

You don't get to it through the content library. It's in the Shaping menu in Head/Universal/Fantasy SciFi or at least it should be. What version of DAZ Studio are you using?

• edited December 1969

It does not show up under the shaping menu or any other place for some reason, and I have double checked the paths, and always started with a fresh Genesis figure but still no love. I am using DS4 Pro.

edited December 1969

I'm using Standard (32 bit) version 4.0.3.19

I've looked in the shaping menu and no joy there. The reason I did a search in the content library was to see if it was on my system at all, which it must be if the icon shows up.

Right clicking on the icon and going to Browse in file location shows a ferals dsf file in My Library>Data>Daz 3d>Genesis>Base>Morphs>Mostdigitalcreations>Feral

So it IS there, it's just not appearing in the shaping menu.

edited December 1969

Feral was created in DS 4.5 so I'd recommend updating to the current version. You'll have to update soon anyway, because of the new DUF file format. It's still free too. Any reason why you're still working with DS 4?

edited December 1969

I've been meaning to update, but whenever I do stuff like that - whether it be updating my browser or antivirus stuff - something invariably goes wrong. I've got this paranoid feeling that when I update some feature I use a lot will suddenly be incompatible or all the stuff in my library will vanish or be inaccessible. Sounds daft, I know. But that's how my luck tends to run with computers.

Not sure what DUF file stuff is about. But if I need to update, so be it. I'll do so in the next few days.

But I bet something goes wrong...

edited December 1969

I re-did the Feral morph file in DS 4 and updated, so it will work with all older versions of DS now too.

edited December 1969

Works like a charm now, thank you kindly.
    I have many freebies from your website, so thanks for those too. Rest assured, once I am back in gainful employment I will make purchases also.

• the halfdragonthe halfdragon Posts: 29
    edited December 1969

coool and thank you adam