New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…5960626465…87

Comments

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,641

    The 'Strike A Pose' banner just leads back to the store instead of the sale page. While the Members weekend coupon may no longer be valid the other offers of the sale such as new releases and featured artists probably should still be valid; but there is no way to see them without the sale page.

  • mrpenguin76mrpenguin76 Posts: 117

    "Too Hot? Take to  the Water" Sale page is missing featured artists:

    Sue Yee released dForce SU Summer Tank for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D

    ShanasSoulmate released Everyday Textures for dForce SU Summer Tank | Daz 3D

    Sprite released SPR Halter Bandeau Swimsuit for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D

    and none of them are Featured.

     

     

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003
    edited July 14

    Do you already own them? I bought Summer Tank and the texture expansion yesterday using that sale.

    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493
    edited July 14

    Probably already reported somewhere, but these bundles don't price to zero when their listed items are purchased. (they still cart at full price)

    https://www.daz3d.com/bw-centaur-leather-armor-outfit-bundle-texture-addon
    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-armor-wild-hunt-centaur-bundle-texture-add-on
    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-barkhide-outfit-centaur-bundle-texture-add-on

    ...which means this bundle doesn't cart at zero either if Mains + Add-ons are owned.

    https://www.daz3d.com/centaur-armor-bundle-for-genesis-9-and-daz-horse-3

    For Axel related bundles in general, I was also seeing issues where thumbnailed bundle contents didn't show all the bundle's contained items, and Bundle Includes: contents had some dead links. Not sure if that's fixed or still broken, somebody should check all.

    Post edited by Cam Fox on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,564

    Cam Fox said:

    Probably already reported somewhere, but these bundles don't price to zero when their listed items are purchased. (they still cart at full price)

    Based on the product description, both of these bundles contain specific content on top of the included other products. So it's normal they don't discount to zero as you don't own all the bundle content.

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493

    Leana said:

    Cam Fox said:

    Probably already reported somewhere, but these bundles don't price to zero when their listed items are purchased. (they still cart at full price)

    Based on the product description, both of these bundles contain specific content on top of the included other products. So it's normal they don't discount to zero as you don't own all the bundle content.

    Oh you're right, the naming is extremely confusing. I'll have to pick them up another sale then.

  • bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 167

    "Strike a Pose for $2.99" banner still not working.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    bjoernb78 said:

    "Strike a Pose for $2.99" banner still not working.

    Reported. 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Cam Fox said:

    Probably already reported somewhere, but these bundles don't price to zero when their listed items are purchased. (they still cart at full price)

    https://www.daz3d.com/bw-centaur-leather-armor-outfit-bundle-texture-addon
    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-armor-wild-hunt-centaur-bundle-texture-add-on
    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-barkhide-outfit-centaur-bundle-texture-add-on

    ...which means this bundle doesn't cart at zero either if Mains + Add-ons are owned.

    https://www.daz3d.com/centaur-armor-bundle-for-genesis-9-and-daz-horse-3

    For Axel related bundles in general, I was also seeing issues where thumbnailed bundle contents didn't show all the bundle's contained items, and Bundle Includes: contents had some dead links. Not sure if that's fixed or still broken, somebody should check all.

    Please put in a ticket for this. 

  • LaraRebootedLaraRebooted Posts: 47
    edited July 14

    Is yesterday's "SUMMER-FUN" code supposed to still be appearing today? Will it be reusable? I'm thinking this is a mistake, because it mentions it applies only to items in someone's wish-list before yesterday. EDIT: The code worked. It just surprised me that it would two days in a row.

    Post edited by LaraRebooted on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    LaraRebooted said:

    Is yesterday's "SUMMER-FUN" code supposed to still be appearing today? Will it be reusable? I'm thinking this is a mistake, because it mentions it applies only to items in someone's wish-list before yesterday.

    We have inquired about the Sales that are still visible as we're not sure. 

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347
    edited July 14

    Cris Palomino said:

    LaraRebooted said:

    Is yesterday's "SUMMER-FUN" code supposed to still be appearing today? Will it be reusable? I'm thinking this is a mistake, because it mentions it applies only to items in someone's wish-list before yesterday.

    We have inquired about the Sales that are still visible as we're not sure. 

    It is still working. I used it yesterday and I applied this coupon today and did NOT get the dreaded "Coupon Not Valid" result. (I did not try it with something wishlisted yesterday.)

    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • mrpenguin76mrpenguin76 Posts: 117

    garrett_3d said:

    Do you already own them? I bought Summer Tank and the texture expansion yesterday using that sale.

    No I haven't bought any of those yet, but while looking at my wishlist yesterday I saw all three of those PA's had items at 50% in it,  implying that they should be featured artists in the "Sweltering Artists Stores", and in that sales page it says "70%* 3 or more, and Extra 50% off with any Sweltering New Release" but since they are not included in that section their items that are at 50% off are not getting those discounts.

  • DasTriDasTri Posts: 248

    >SUMMER-FUN

    is reusable as often as you include a new item.

     

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 928

    Do today's DAZ+ new items count as "new release over $1" to qualify for the WL coupon?

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    The SUMMER-FUN code and exception date are correct.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    3DSaga said:

    Do today's DAZ+ new items count as "new release over $1" to qualify for the WL coupon?

    To my knowledge, no. They usually don't.

  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,878

    frank0314 said:

    3DSaga said:

    Do today's DAZ+ new items count as "new release over $1" to qualify for the WL coupon?

    To my knowledge, no. They usually don't.

    If you mean the SUMMER-FUN one, then if works with a new Daz+ for me. 

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 928

    MelanieL said:

    frank0314 said:

    3DSaga said:

    Do today's DAZ+ new items count as "new release over $1" to qualify for the WL coupon?

    To my knowledge, no. They usually don't.

    If you mean the SUMMER-FUN one, then if works with a new Daz+ for me. 

    You're saying you got the coupon to work while using a new DAZ+ item  as the required new item?

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162

    They are new releases, priced over $1, so, yes, they'll trigger discount requiring a new release over $1.

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 928

    Elor said:

    They are new releases, priced over $1, so, yes, they'll trigger discount requiring a new release over $1.

    I thought so; I'm sure I've used them before with a similar coupon. I'm not having any luck with them this time.  

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    No, it's not supposed to work on Daz+ items, like it usually doesn't unless stated otherwise.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162
    edited July 15

    3DSaga said:

    I thought so; I'm sure I've used them before with a similar coupon. I'm not having any luck with them this time.  

    The problem is with your wishlisted items then: they are either a new release, a Daz+ item, or were not in your wishlist before July 13.

    Edit: a picture being worth a thousand words, Porto Bella is currently not discounted at all and is on my wishlist since its release. Once in my cart with a Daz+ new release over $1, and SUMMER-FUN typed in the coupon's field, it did get the advertised 50% discount.

    DazPlusNR.jpg
    728 x 1113 - 82K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 928

    Yes, it's working for me now as well. The issue was with the WL items I had chosen. They're still new or added after the cut-off date for the coupon. User error on my part. 

  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,520

    I added two new release items and my choice of the bonus Dog 8 item for a pre-tax total of $36.13, resulting in acquiring 3 tokens.

    I then took advantage of the gift card sale and added a $400 gift card (discounted to $320) resulting in a pre-taxe total of $356.13 - but I only get 1 token now - should still be 3.

    cart without gift card - 3 tokens.png
    1269 x 1153 - 190K
    cart with gift card - 1 token.png
    1273 x 1257 - 198K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    namffuak said:

    I added two new release items and my choice of the bonus Dog 8 item for a pre-tax total of $36.13, resulting in acquiring 3 tokens.

    I then took advantage of the gift card sale and added a $400 gift card (discounted to $320) resulting in a pre-taxe total of $356.13 - but I only get 1 token now - should still be 3.

    It may be a known display error, but for now I can only suggest a ticket. 

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    namffuak said:

    I added two new release items and my choice of the bonus Dog 8 item for a pre-tax total of $36.13, resulting in acquiring 3 tokens.

    I then took advantage of the gift card sale and added a $400 gift card (discounted to $320) resulting in a pre-taxe total of $356.13 - but I only get 1 token now - should still be 3.

    We recall some kind of display error with GC, but we're not positive what it was in regard to, so we've got to wait till others come on to verify if it's this or not.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,696

    frank0314 said:

    namffuak said:

    I added two new release items and my choice of the bonus Dog 8 item for a pre-tax total of $36.13, resulting in acquiring 3 tokens.

    I then took advantage of the gift card sale and added a $400 gift card (discounted to $320) resulting in a pre-taxe total of $356.13 - but I only get 1 token now - should still be 3.

    We recall some kind of display error with GC, but we're not positive what it was in regard to, so we've got to wait till others come on to verify if it's this or not.

    Yes, there is a known issue - if the tokens after checkout are wrong please open a Sales support ticket.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162
    edited July 17

    I don't know if it's just on my end or if it's the same for anybody else, but so far, the store didn't change to show today's offers and new products.

    Edit: of course, in typical fashion, the update happened right after I click to publish this message.

    Post edited by Elor on
  • NathNath Posts: 3,060
    edited July 17

    Elor said:

    I don't know if it's just on my end or if it's the same for anybody else, but so far, the store didn't change to show today's offers and new products.

    Here as well. 

    Edit: now it's here

    Post edited by Nath on
Sign In or Register to comment.