What's thigh gap called?

I know figures since V4 allow us to adjust the gap at the top of some model's thighs, right below the genitals, but I can't remember how to do it or what that gap is called. Help?

Comments

• Cayman StudiosCayman Studios Posts: 1,134

Zev0's Shape Shift for G3F has a "Genital Width" morph which does what you describe.  And Bend Morphs for Genesis V5 has an equivalent morph called "Pubic Area Widen".

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

Inner thigh too; couple morphs on the legs have that and obviously the width of them widens the gap.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799

Yeah, but none of them work like the ones for V4. But yeah, it's the inner thigh. In my opinion, the best adjustment shapes for that are the Stephanie 4 contour morphs.

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,785

Are those Steph4 morphs standard with S4? Or do I need to buy them separately? It's too late for this project, but the gap bothers me anytime I see it, even on models in mags or actresses on tv. Almost as bad a seeing chest bone! lol. Anyway, now that more of my hang-ups are exposed, the project I initially asked about it for:

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,072

S4 base includes 5 "Contour" partial morphs.

Since S4 loads with v4 when opened what should I be looking for?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,072

Since S4 loads with v4 when opened what should I be looking for?

They're partial morphs, so you should look at the morphs available for the body part you're interested in (thigh in this cases) after you've injected the S4 morphs. They are called "xxxContour"

Found'em Thanks for the help :D