Priya - Hair on main promo.

Whereas most hair which was used for the promos is linked from the product page, the hair which was used for the main promo seems to be missing. Anybody able to identify?

Comments

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715

Yes! It is from another site so I couldn't list it. :) 

It is HR-153 by Ali and I used OOT's Hair Shaders on it (with tweaks)

• Thanks, already wishlisted. Now let's wait for some madness over there ;-)

• tl155180tl155180 Posts: 994

Priya is a really beautiful character that truly stands out from the crowd. I'm sure I'll definitely be purchasing her when the funds kick in yes

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    edited March 2016

Post edited by Odaa on
  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    Saiyaness said:

Possible to hide the tail?

cosmo71 said:
    Saiyaness said:

Possible to hide the tail?

I think so! Either in Parameters or Surfaces. If you don't auto-fit it, it'll keep all the bones but auto-fitting does weird things. I couldn't use the tail when it was auto-fit (so I parented another one to her head to use the tail and hid the head-hair for this promo http://www.daz3d.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/0/6/06-priya-for-genesis-3-females-daz3d.jpg 

I hate mucking around with manually adjusting hair to heads so I just try to pick hair that auto-fits well :p I can work with the tail separately :p 

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576

Thanks, already wishlisted. Now let's wait for some madness over there ;-)

You will be waiting until the Moon explodes i'm afraid. Since their site revamp the genuine sales are very few and far between. I've not seen them come close to matching they discounts you can get here if you are patient. It's cut my spending over there to almost non existence.

edited March 2016

You can get Ali's hairstyles at Mankahoo too. :) They're on special right now. 

Post edited by Saiyaness on
  • VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576
    Saiyaness said:

You can get Ali's hairstyles at Mankahoo too. :) They're on special right now. 

Ooo! I missed they had their own store front too. Ty for the heads up

• Vhardamis said:

Thanks, already wishlisted. Now let's wait for some madness over there ;-)

You will be waiting until the Moon explodes i'm afraid. Since their site revamp the genuine sales are very few and far between. I've not seen them come close to matching they discounts you can get here if you are patient. It's cut my spending over there to almost non existence.

I pretty much avoid going there unless something I bought years ago gets an update. The overall site has gotten "sucky" (it's a technical term) the last year or so.

• cathomcathom Posts: 2

Hi, I'm a bit new to Daz and I'd really like to get the HR-153 hair to work in Daz with Priya.  I purchased the items you cited, but, as the hair is compatible with Poser and Priya is compatible with Daz, I'm not sure how to marry the two.  I've been able to drop in the file with the import item, but I can't point it at Priya correctly or control anything beyond the basic parameters.  Any thoughts?

Thanks!

• CelexaCelexa Posts: 73
    edited October 2016
    cathom said:

Hi, I'm a bit new to Daz and I'd really like to get the HR-153 hair to work in Daz with Priya.  I purchased the items you cited, but, as the hair is compatible with Poser and Priya is compatible with Daz, I'm not sure how to marry the two.  I've been able to drop in the file with the import item, but I can't point it at Priya correctly or control anything beyond the basic parameters.  Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Load both the hair and the model by themself, then parent it to Priya. Do not use autofit.  You'll need to manually using the xyz dials move the hair to the fit the head properly.  This is done the easiest when your model is in the default zero pose.

Edit:  Totally missed the date on that last post. Sorry for the necro.

Post edited by Celexa on