Daz Studio 4 Pro, Loading Saved Error's.

Fenrir PhantomFenrir Phantom Posts: 0
edited September 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hello,

I'm having troubles with Loading my Saved files in Daz Studio for. The Files are like when I load them a box pops up some type of errors saying. I don;t remember much. It been happening lately and it's annoying. I'm having a few other problems too.

1. Saved Files aren't uploading.

2. My Content directory is unorganized not like what it was in Daz Studio 2-3.

3. The Search engine in Daz Studio 4 doesn't work correct.

4. Saved files are taking long to load in Daz Stuido for. I know I have saved files in two different folders New and Old.

I think that's all for now.

In Daz Studio 2.5 the figure are acting kinda weird. I know it's not my computer because I have enough Memory, Space and good graphics. My computer is a 2012 model, I also have Portable HDD. I'm good with memory. If anyone can help that be wonderful.

Post edited by Fenrir Phantom on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

1) Go to Edit > Preferences >Content Library > Content Directory Manager, expand the DS Formats and Poser Formats, and post a screenshot.

2) What Operating System and DS version number?

3) Go to Help > Troubleshooting > View Log File, delete everything in the log and save and close, then try to load the scene. Reopen the log and post the errors.

• Fenrir PhantomFenrir Phantom Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm alittle confused. I remembered I just removed everything that were in the directory. I than re-added the area's, searched and scanned for content. It's still giving me issues.

I'm using a Window 7 Gateway Computer. My PC have a 1tb HDD, Good Ram and Graphics. My PC a 2012 edition. I'm using Daz Studio 4 Pro. I usually use Daz Studio 2.5.88 and Daz Studio 4.

I'm also having errors with the serial Numbers like every time I open my Daz Studio 4 programs they ask for my Serial number. I give the correct one. I close the program and than Open them they ask for them? These problems been happening lately.

• Fenrir PhantomFenrir Phantom Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The Error thing is happening on all my files now. I'm not sure what causing it or what the issue is. I tried a few things, it does the same thing. The programs were working fine before.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Is your content under Program Files?

Are you running the program with an account that has Administrator privileges?

What security programs are you using?