How Can I Tell When a Sale Will End?

inquireinquire Posts: 2,097
edited September 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

The title says it all: if an item is on sale, how can I tell when the sale will end? For example, let's say Nigel for M5 is on sale, which it is. I'm considering getting it. If I do decide to get it, I would not want to miss the cut-off date of the sale, especially as it is on sale for 50% off. There are no longer indications of when an item will go off-sale. My impression is that sale ending dates used to be given before DAZ revamped it's site. Similarly, here's a page that shows information regarding the Published Artists Sale. It shows a number of artists whose sales have "expired." How could I tell when any of these sales were to "expire"?

Screen_Shot_2012-09-10_at_3.47_.13_PM_.png
1175 x 770 - 150K
Post edited by inquire on

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

There is a thread about the PA sale which says that it ends at midnight MST the next day. The other sale dates are not in the new forum yet, hopefully they will be soon.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

inquire said:
    The title says it all: if an item is on sale, how can I tell when the sale will end? For example, let's say Nigel for M5 is on sale, which it is. I'm considering getting it. If I do decide to get it, I would not want to miss the cut-off date of the sale, especially as it is on sale for 50% off. There are no longer indications of when an item will go off-sale. My impression is that sale ending dates used to be given before DAZ revamped it's site. Similarly, here's a page that shows information regarding the Published Artists Sale. It shows a number of artists whose sales have "expired." How could I tell when any of these sales were to "expire"?

Well as JimmyC_2009 said, someone from DAZ said that usually, they will last until midnight the following day.
    But the announcement thread in the forum says that all sales will last a DAZ day:
    A “DAZ” day can last anywhere from 24-48 hours.

So basically they aim for midnight the next day, but it may also be shorter. If you wanna be safe, grab it in the first 24 hours.

If you can always figure out the exact moment the sale begins.....