Help! Bryce Closes When Serial's inputted

edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Can someone help me with this? I just got myself a new computer (an iMac, to be specific), and I got the mac versions of Brice and Daz 3D. Problem is, whenever I try to input my name and serial number, is closes out without the input.

What can I do to fix this?

Comments

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

Can someone help me with this? I just got myself a new computer (an iMac, to be specific), and I got the mac versions of Brice and Daz 3D. Problem is, whenever I try to input my name and serial number, is closes out without the input.

What operating system are you using? It could be that the OS is not supported by Bryce.

• David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136
    edited December 1969

I am no Mac expert but I understand there are issues with certain Mac OS's - you might find the content of this thread helpful http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/4630/

• LordHardDrivenLordHardDriven Posts: 937
    edited December 1969

Well as I understand it all new Apple/Mac computers are now shipping with either the latest version of their O/S or the previous version. Both of which are not supported by the current version of Bryce and Bryce will therefore not work directly in either of those environments. Daz will be working on getting Bryce working on the latest Mac systems on the next developement cycle and accomplishing that is a fairly top priority. In the mean time you could still use your computer and run Bryce right now, but only if you have something called Parallels that allows you to run Windows on a Mac.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,124
    edited December 1969

To my knowledge, 10.6 is supported, 10.7 not anymore.