Adding to Cart…
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.You currently have no notifications.
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
That only works until they add more of those items. I miss the old product filter. I hate finding out something I'm looking at is a set of photoshop brushes until I get to the list of included items. BUt I doubt you can filter on that.
OTOH, being able to save a negative filter of artists is an even better tool.
On the Male/Female items, I took a look, the data exists, even for Genesis 9 items, so it would be possible to filter by gender. I'll probably add this at some point. Child vs adult categorization doesn't exist though, so not currently possible.
Counterargument: if they start adding GLB variants to normal Daz Studio/DUF items, then your proposal would start hiding regular items too (as FBX hiding already does today). So no point in adding something with uncertain value.