Deleting unwanted morphs

Hi,

In the middle of fixing some FBMs, I saw that the chest morphs that I did on the first try for the shirt, now deleted, cause I had JCMs issue and decided to modify the topology and start again, they have  appeared on this one!, but empty, so when I dial that morph (more exactly all breast shapes from 01 to 08) on G3F, Daz searchs for the "fixed by me" ones, wich are as I said, empty, they just make the breast poke through totally. I tried to fix them, but I cant, Daz shows something completely different from what I sculpt on Zbrush, so, I've tried to delete them with no avail.

I enter edit mode, delete all of them, resave the real morphed ones again, and in that screen, they're not there and either on the parameters tab, but as soon as I reload Daz, they are appear again, but still empty, so I have the same issue over and over again. How can I delete unwanted morph once and for all??

Comments

• Go to \Data\You\Yourset\Youritem\Morphs\You\Yourproduct and delete the files for the morphs - the you/your folders will be the names you used when saving the assets.

• ZKuroZKuro Posts: 714

Ok, going to try now, the new one is sharing by "brute force" the morphs of the old ones, because the product name is the same... the item name is other but, let's see.

• ZKuroZKuro Posts: 714

Yeiiiiii!! Thank you! I was going crazy cheeky , now they work. Now to end this first product.

• Hi,

Sorry but I can't find DATA folder ! Were is it ? I can't find it in C/Programmes/ Daz 3D...

• Ok, finally  I found it in

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\data