RRRR - The Sequel Render Contest *closed*

Comments

• Ken OBanionKen OBanion Posts: 1,447

0banion#03 Ken, this is a classic, just perfect! Great posing and description. I love the little bit of foreground blur - looks like a snapshot.

Odd you should mention that, Luci.  I was just dinking around with the Iray settings, and fiddled with the F-stop.  (My brother used to be a photographer for the Air Force, until he transitioned into computers, so I had some vestigial memory of what that was all about.)  That was the result.  I decided that I liked it, so I ran with it.

(There was also the fact that I didn't want to wait through God-knows-how-many hours of render time to re-do it!  There is a point of convergence with all things, where 'Enough is enough', and 'Good enough', become one and the same.)

edited March 2016

And we're up to Round 5 4!

My pull:

5387 - Classic Pin-Up Sitting Poses for Genesis 3 Female(s)
    2325 - Kill Zones The Pipe
    4542 - Dark City Light Set for Tin Pan Alley
    791 - Skyler Clothing for Genesis 2 Female(s)
    (LB) 1332 - El Monstruo de Franconstin by Vampiros Hermosos

A tween, a monster, and a Kill Zone. It's about to get weird, folks.  Challenge accepted, game on!

EDIT: Okay, we all know that I'm an idiot, and that I can't count for crap.  I'm actually on Round 4.

This one turned into a freakin' nightmare! Michael 4 went totally spazz-o-tronic on me with those Monstruo de Franconstin morphs, the Dark City lights started throwing errors, and at one point, the render locked up my computer.  Hard.  As in, force-power-off-to-recover hard.  And finally, I was about a third of the way through the render when I noticed that the camera angle offered an inadvertent, and decidedly unwanted, 'up-skirt' of Vampellia!  I was almost ready to just chuck it and draw a new set.  Fortunately, pure slug-brained thick-headedness prevailed, and I kept at it.  (Further solidifying my reputation as someone who has never let a computer cross him and get away with it!)

Anyway, here it is.  Finally.

Also used:
    Skyler character for Genesis 2 Female(s) (because, you know, the clothes)
    Skyler Long Hair
    Michael 4 w/ Morphs++
    Crazy Male Hair
    Narquelir'Kiir
    Tin Pan Alley (I can't believe I didn't already have this! I mean, come on! It's Stonemason!)
    Bloodcrystal Dress for Genesis 3 Female(s)
    Something Wicked for Genesis 3 Female(s)
    Lisse Hair
    Everyday Junk

TAG: obanion#04
    Title: The Munsters: The Next Generation
    "Spot got away from me, Uncle Herman, and he went in there!"
    (Spot, you may recall, was the family pet, a fire-breathing dragon that lived under the stairs.)

RRRR_Sequel_04.png
    1000 x 562 - 1004K
    Post edited by Ken OBanion on

Okay, now it's on to Round 5 -- wait, let me check.... (Opening Entries-Only thread in another tab....  One..., two..., three..., four....)

Right, it's 5.

And here's the pull:

3443 - Melody Hair
    969 - Science Classroom
    1656 - Shaded Haven Gazebo Cafe
    4448 - Demone Hall
    (LB) 296 - Nuru Hair for Genesis 2 Male(s)

Um..., sets and hair.  Okay....

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,510
    edited March 2016

Thanks Gopherus, MelanieL, Luci45, Saphirewild, purrkat & diomede for your comments!

barbult #3 : Home with the kids, what can possible go wrong? You can always blame the dog. Very good!
    purrkat #3 : Nice, another movie to add to my watch list!
    luci45 #6 : Haha, now that’s an interesting sequel ;-)
    Gopherus #04 : Nice usage of the Aidstation, and a scary one!
    Diomede #4 : LOL, I love those movies, he is so fun!
    obanion #04 : Now sit tight, Hollywood will call you ;-) Great one!

Pull #6

#3444 May Day for April Showers (#16169)
    #1586 Dream Home : Master Bedroom Furniture (#6104)
    #284 Animal Instinct Textures for Wicked Red Carpet (#14627)
    #5636 The Bunker (#12842)

Random numbers generated Mar 6 2016 at 21:27:24 by www.psychicscience.org  
    Free educational resources for parapsychology and psychical research.

Post edited by Totte on
  • Chanteur-de-VentChanteur-de-Vent Posts: 566
    edited March 2016

First draw:

97 Sacred Stones
    355 Spanish Rose - Jardin de Sevilla
    102 Dystopian Console Station
    158 Inside the Asylum Bundle
    170 Luxury Bedroom Scene

Damn, did it have to be all environment stuff? How am I going to combine a bedroom, a fountain and sacred stones? *Sigh* 

Chanteur-de-Vent #1

Title: "Dexter's laboratory -  the movie"

After the sucess of the tv cartoon series, the studio decided to shoot the movie. While Dexter studied the mystery stone in his Lab, Dee Dee decided to force the hopelessly in love Mandark to dance with her. 

From the Asylum Bundle the hair and newport outfit (kitbashed with new shaders) were used.

Other items used:

1.By Maddelerium: Flower
    2.By DAZStudio: Michael 7
    3.By Bobbie25: Cocktail Dress
    4.By Ravenhair: BRC Dark Rose
    5.By Lesthat and Val3dart: Sonya
    6.By Nikisatez and Arien: Sophisticated Outfit
    7.By Xena: Wicked Wear Future
    8.By Ravenhair: Dark Moods
    9.By DAZStudio: Magus
    10.By Bobbie25 and Sarsa: Sherwood Hunter
    11.By Sloshwerks: SPEX
    12.By Neftis3d: Addition HairStyles
    13.By goldtassel: Jonas Hair
    14.By Valandar: CD Player
    15.By collective3d: Sci-fi vignette 1
    16.By collective3d: Sci-fi vignette 2

Dexters-Laboratory.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 285K
    Post edited by Chanteur-de-Vent on
  • luci45luci45 Posts: 2,659

Thank you, Renomista, Gopherus, purrkat, diomede, Totte
    purrkat #3 I love it - nice quirky attitude. 
    Gopherus #04 Wonderfully strange and demented. 
    Diomede #4 LOL, that's funny! A wicked, twisted plot!
    obanion#04 Sometimes you need that "pure slug-brained thick-headedness" to get the render done and move on. Good job - a good render in spite of the battle.
    Chanteur-de-Vent #1 Truly amazing! I think you had the worst pull ever!

Pull #7:
    Jungle Hideaway
    Classic Men's Hats
    Veranda Cafe Poses 
    Belle Arum Hair 
    Xiao Wen for V5 (LB)
    Seems too easy...

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,079
    edited March 2016

Thanks Totte and Luci45 for your comments.

Obanion 4 - I do remember spot.  Great idea.  Great render.

Chanteur-de-Vent 1 - All that dancing on the ceiling is bound to disturb the concentration.  Great split screen.

Tag: Diomede #5 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Enter the Matrix

Used:  Domino for V4, Tetrius, Lukas hair, scifi melee weapons

RRRR 5 TMNT vs the Matrix.jpg
    800 x 1067 - 51K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,079

Diomede pull #6

5126   The Chair Collection

1628    DP Aiko 6 Sport Dynamic Hair

2383    Gogo for Mei Lin 6

4200    Rae-el - The Demon

edited March 2016

Tag: Totte #6 

Totte said:

#3444 May Day for April Showers (#16169)
    #1586 Dream Home : Master Bedroom Furniture (#6104)
    #284 Animal Instinct Textures for Wicked Red Carpet (#14627)
    #5636 The Bunker (#12842)

Also Used:
    Post Apocalyptic Outdoor Environment HDRI
    Genesis + Brijitte + April Showers + Big Afro Hair
    Genesis + LY Kennedy + Wicked Red Carpet + Cat Hair + Classic Pumps
    G3M Brayden + Matthew Hair + H&C Business Suit A
    G3M Ragnar + Chunk Sweater outfit
    A load of other furniture as well

Shaders used:
    Iray Converter for Genesis
    Subsurface Workshop
    PC Metals
    PBS Shaders Vol. 1

John & Jack celebrity furniture flee market

When John and Jack Move the stuff dropped too much furniture, a new idea came to life

A sequel to: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/951859/#Comment_951859

celebrity_used_furniture.jpg
    1600 x 1280 - 691K
    Post edited by Totte on
  • GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103
    edited March 2016

Gopherus #05

Gumball Rally... The Origins

The first known Gumball Rally was at the local fairgrounds.  Catch the pacecar and get a gumball.

Old Fashioned Bicycles

SLAV

K4 Spacyzz (renderosity)

Tilty Whirly Poses for Gen2

Yamaki Cargo Textures

Gumball.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 1018K
    Post edited by Gopherus on
    edited March 2016

Thanks Purrkat, Diomede, Totte, Luci45 for your comments

@Diomede #4  Ah! the legend of the lady of the lake could have been one of these misplaced fembots as well as Boadica.  Nice one!!

#5  Alright! let s kick some turtle butt!  Is it soup?  Well done!

@Obanion #4  If they don t get spot back it ll be cold showers in the future!  Good one!!

@Chanteur de Vent #1  I ve had upstairs neighbors like that.  I like the two story concept... well done!

@Totte #6  Better quality than when Universal cleans out their prop department.  The sale should go enormously well!  Just think you could be sitting in a chair that embraced Hemingways butt!  Nice one!!

Pull #05 06

toonimal Lamb

Treasures of Egypt 2

Janitor Gear

Charger Horse

Fantasia for Lirio

• EmsimEmsim Posts: 234

Well, I'm getting a really late start this time around.  I wasn't sure if I would be able to participate in this one, then when I did my pull, I wasn't sure if I could make anything out of it.  But for better or worse, here's what I pulled:

Pull #1

1105 - Victorian House

1448 - Stolz for M4 and Genesis M5

777 - Lisa's Botanicals: Grasses and Flowers

2287 - Dream Home Upper Floor Guest Room

I already started this but it's not too impressive.  I'll post it anyway when it's done.

• EmsimEmsim Posts: 234
    edited March 2016

Tag: emsim #1

Emsim said:

Pull #1

1105 - Victorian House

1448 - Stolz for M4 and Genesis M5

777 - Lisa's Botanicals: Grasses and Flowers

2287 - Dream Home Upper Floor Guest Room

Also used: Victorian Haunted Mansion, Stylin for M4, Warpmaster for M4, Enchanted Terrace, Room Creator Stairs and Balconies, Reflect Me, & Sheer Terror.

Title:  Monster House 2:  The Bad Neighborhood

Joe was sure that the house next door wasn't this close last night...

Monster House.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 223K
    Post edited by Emsim on
    edited March 2016

Gopherus #06

Exodus... The Clean Up

The plagues have passed on... and so has Charlton Heston.... and the Egyptian army.  All that s left is the clean up... the trash and the graffiti.  And the only ones left for the task are the royal concubines... they are not pleased!

toonimal Lamb

Treasures of Egypt 2

Janitor Gear

Charger Horse

Fantasia for Lirio

exodus.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 1010K
  • purrkatpurrkat Posts: 134

Thank you Totte, diomede, and luci45.

diomede #4 - History altering fembots - love it. #5 - Interesting combo - ninja gets butt kicked...

OBanion #4 - Uncle Herman to the rescue. Nice one.

Chanteur-de-Vent - Wow, very clever solution to a crazy draw - bravo.

Totte #6 - John and Jack back in business - haul your own. That's great.

Gopherus #5 - Great fun, very festive. #6 - Feeling bad for the concubines, love your imagination.

Emsim - Monster house... no one is safe. Thumbs up.

• purrkatpurrkat Posts: 134
    edited March 2016

Tag: purrkat # 4
    Storyboard sketch - the "new" Jetson's -  Homework.
    Elroy, you need to finish your homework.
    I am mom, ancient history. This is my project for "toys from the industrial age". Invented by George B Hansburg in 1957. He called it the Pogo stick!

Aiko 4 Base
    Kbot
    Rosemarie DS
    Playtime
    Also used, Sci-Fi outpost, Sci-Fi outpost props, PH Space hair, Tre (shorts),Urban gear (shoes), Odd wear (top), Solar vagabond (helmet), Victorian maid accessories, DeRoca Hair V4, Back to school, Sci-fi box, Sci-fi hand gadgets, Multiplane cyclorama, Camera Magic: Sketch Cam Basic.

TheJetsons.jpg
    1493 x 840 - 1M
    Post edited by purrkat on
    edited March 2016

tag:luci45 #7
    Indiana Jones and the Gelatinous Gargoyles of Doom
    This would have been the second Indiana Jones movie, but the script was so bad that it was never made. The word "doom" was good enough to make it into the title of the second movie however. (The gargoyles and restaurant setting were inspired by a 2013 RRRR render of mine that also used the Jungle Hideaway. Can't permalink any more; it's the tenth one on the page . Edit: Here it is.  )

Pull #7:
    Jungle Hideaway
    Classic Men's Hats
    Veranda Cafe Poses 
    Belle Arum Hair 
    Xiao Wen for V5 (LB)

Also Used:
    Diana and Jones Outfit for Genesis 2 Male(s) and Female(s)
    Gargoyle Hound 
    Subsurface Workshop - SSS Shaders for Iray
    Mei Lin 6 and other morphs
    Maxi Skirt Outfit top
    Medieval Fantasy Accessories for Genesis 2 Female(s)
    Misc. Shaders
    Lorenzo and Loretta LoRez
    Veranda Cafe chairs and tables
    Brian Hair for Genesis 2 Male(s)
    Highlander: Wildenlander for Genesis knife
    iRadiance - HDRI Variety Pack One

gargoyle dogs.jpg
    1800 x 1200 - 684K
    Post edited by luci45 on
    edited March 2016
    luci45 said:

This would have been the second Indiana Jones movie, but the script was so bad that it was never made. The word "doom" was good enough to make it into the title of the second movie however. (The gargoyles and restaurant setting were inspired by a 2013 RRRR render of mine that also used the Jungle Hideaway.

Can't permalink any more; it's the tenth one on the page )

Great one!! 

And you can copy the link, it's hidden under the "Post time" under the avatar. Link is: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/287156/#Comment_287156

Post edited by Totte on
    Totte said:
    luci45 said:

This would have been the second Indiana Jones movie, but the script was so bad that it was never made. The word "doom" was good enough to make it into the title of the second movie however. (The gargoyles and restaurant setting were inspired by a 2013 RRRR render of mine that also used the Jungle Hideaway.

Can't permalink any more; it's the tenth one on the page )

Great one!! 

And you can copy the link, it's hidden under the "Post time" under the avatar. Link is: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/287156/#Comment_287156

Thanks, Totte. I didn't think of looking there. laugh

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

This is my #4:

1. Stolz the Younger for M4
    2. Radiant Jaguar Hair for Genesis
    3. By the Seaside Beach Huts DS
    4. Digital Cameras
    luci45 said:

This would have been the second Indiana Jones movie, but the script was so bad that it was never made. The word "doom" was good enough to make it into the title of the second movie however. (The gargoyles and restaurant setting were inspired by a 2013 RRRR render of mine that also used the Jungle Hideaway. Can't permalink any more; it's the tenth one on the page )

Pull #7:
    Jungle Hideaway
    Classic Men's Hats
    Veranda Cafe Poses 
    Belle Arum Hair 
    Xiao Wen for V5 (LB)

Also Used:
    Diana and Jones Outfit for Genesis 2 Male(s) and Female(s)
    Gargoyle Hound 
    Subsurface Workshop - SSS Shaders for Iray
    Mei Lin 6 and other morphs
    Maxi Skirt Outfit top
    Medieval Fantasy Accessories for Genesis 2 Female(s)
    Misc. Shaders
    Lorenzo and Loretta LoRez
    Veranda Cafe chairs and tables
    Brian Hair for Genesis 2 Male(s)
    Highlander: Wildenlander for Genesis knife
    iRadiance - HDRI Variety Pack One

My husband said this reminds him of a Renoir painting. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bal_du_moulin_de_la_Galette

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

Oops. My list of items for number 4 got merged with my comment on Luci45's number 7.

• Thank you for the comments, Luci, diomede, Gopherus and Purrkat.

Ok, time to catch up.

Gopherus #1 - Love the skeleton. Poor Silvestore Stalone, if he still has to play after being buried and turning into the skeleton, just to make the studio a couple of extra "sequel" bucks, it's going to be hurtful.

Luci45 #1 - Love the special effects and the lighting. Wow, that must be one hell of a disappointment. Nothing worse than to find out your enemy cheated, by getting some extra rule into the game making it impossible to touch him. It's like those criminals that get into jail on purpose, to escape the mafia attempts to kill them in the outside world.

Ken Obanion #1 - Well, that's quite a change indeed. But I bet in the heart she's still the same, since she's still singing the same song. Now, if she would be humming the "Be prepared" then she would have really changed... wink

MelanieL #1 - As usual, the first victim is the most unsuspecting one. It's like those characters that say "There's nothing to fear, we're perfectly safe here" to calm down their friends, but then get eaten first.

Totte #1 - Love the idea of people standing on different wall sides. It's hypnotising. Like those Esher's works.

Diomede #1 - Well, heck, I don't think Cinderella's daughter deserves a prince with such attitude. She might be better off in a rehab, than on a ball.

Totte #2  - Those damn marketing tricks. So, are they going to swing against an iceberg again? Or something else this time?

Luci45 #2 - Wonderful light and magic effects, wonderful work, Luci. I love the expression, the piece is very vivid. Loved that movie, such a sequel wouldn't be so bad if Monty Python would make it. wink

Gopherus #2b - I guess the superhero is definitely over there. No way they're going to succeed to bring up the next generation. If it's so bad already, means they're about 10 years to late with their education...

Luci45 #3 - Oh, the dragon looks so cute. Who knew one could keep so many animals in one ceilar.

Purrkat #1 - I wouldn't have believed anyone with such a face either. But I would try to kick him out as soon as possible, and secretly hope it's a bad dream.

Renomista #1 - I don't know why, but it reminded me of the way the admiral gathered the Beatles in the Yellow Submarine cartoon. I guess the girl doesn't enjoy the idea of widening her horizons.

Totte #3 - If the nazi's went over to summoning demons, I'm not sure it's going to end well...

Ken Obanion #2  - Didn't they handle a troll in the first book? I bet the ogre should be easily defeated!

Luci45 #4 - Now, why on earth did they need the cross? Are they going to melt it over into a different shape? Or is the church now unprotected, so the devil can make his entrance?

Renomista #2 - I bet that Zebra is related to Marty from Madagaskar. In a bad way. 

Linwelly #1 - Love how the characters really ressemble the original ones. You can easily think up the story. Nice one.

Purrkat #2 - Love the look on Alice's face. Yep, puberty changes ones perception significantly. I bet the dream will be far more censor-free this time.

Renomista #3 - Very speaking expressions. I wonder if any drugs or alcohol was involved.

Totte #4 - They look quite the part, those expressions make me nostalgic. I loved Addam's family as a kid, they were so cool and different. I loved how they couldn't care less what people thought of them and enjoyed being freaks. And yes, this love for pain and suffering, getting excited from the torturing devices, while the main characters don't get why it doesn't work on them. 

Luci45 #5 - I wonder what she exactly signed up for...

Saphirewild #1 - I guess that's why the poor dog got kicked out of the bed, they don't want him to get sick.

Diomede #2 - I guess that's why she would wear glasses or something like that. Otherwise she might end up very lonely...

Diomede #3 - I'm not sure what they exactly are selling, but I bet it won't end well.

Barbult #1 - Nice poses! This looks so dynamic! Too bad she's using her skills for such a strange auditorium.

Saphirewild #2 - Something tells me they're really drunk...

Barbult #2 - Gretel looks like a witch herself. I wonder if they have some common genes.

Gopherus #3 - The guy doesn't look very pleased. Since then do guys have troubles with girls leaving after one night stands? wink

Ken Obanion #3 - I'm not sure what they're going to play, but with such costumes, it's not going to end well. I mean, if they fall in the water, it's not going to be practical to swim in...

Totte #5 - The Whiskey must be saved! Whatever happens to the world, the Whiskey must be saved!

Barbult #3 - Somehow reminded me of one of the Disney's episodes about Goofey, when he needed to care for the house and son for one day. That didn't end well exactly... This guy seems to be doing a better job. At least he's not panicky running around the house, and doesn't have hot iron dropping on his head...

Purrkat #3 - Wonderful poses. I wonder what's next.

Luci45 #5 - Whatever he does, it's not going to be right. That for sure.

Gopherus #4  - Did she have twins without knowing it?

Diomede #4 - That can't go right. In any way. The history is doomed...

Ken Obanion #4 - I wonder how much damage the dragon can make, when left unattended.

Diomede #5 - Not sure if the TMNT have any chance of surviving. Unless Morpheus explains the rules to them...

Totte #6 - I bet it's going to be a very succesfull business.

Gopherus #5 - Looks very surrealistic. Are they all mad in there?

Emsim #1 - Ah, it's going to eaaatttt him!!!!

Gopherus #6 - Off course, the key is to leave after you left a big mess, so someone else has to clean it up.

Purrkat #4 - Ancient history indeed. But was it always so practical? I mean, we never get to play with swords (real ones) and ancient amphora's, did we?

Luci45 #7 - Love how everyone has a different colors. Somehow makes me think that Indiana had one too many mushrooms at the restaurant.

Not sure I can make a second pull. I'm leaving to Seoul on Monday, and my laptop has only a small SSD. But I'll take a look if I can manage to get something in time.

Hey good people, now that I've figured out what to do with that god-awful mess I pulled this round, I need some direction.

Does anyone know where I might track down a commercial-scale ice machine? (At the risk of tipping my hand, the "gag" I'm working toward requires it.)  And before anyone suggests TurboSquid, there's no way I'm paying their prices!

I'll appreciate all over ya...!

You mean ice-machine as making icecubes or ice-machine as prepapring the ice for playing icehockey (different cultures has different meanings of ice-machine)

Thanks, Totte, barbult (yes, I have spent way too much of my time looking at paintings and too little making any - I guess it's trying to come out in my renders.) Thanks, Chanteur-de-Vent - I love your comments.
    diomede #5 - LOL, looks like that Turtle is out of his league.
    totte #6 Miley's (Miles?) bed is getting way too much attention. I would buy Nathan Fillion's chair even tho it looks a bit shabby... Good sequel - John and Jack have learned that their weakness is also their strength.
    Gopherus #5 - Wow, that is one of your most colorful and lively images ever! I love the kid's poses and all the stuff going on in the back. I missed that movie too, had to Google it. 
    Emsim #1 You are late to the party. Haha. Excellent use of a difficult pull!
    Gopherus #06 That is a mess. With the slaves gone, the Pharoh should hire some servants for this work. Those ladies don't look happy...
    purrkat # 4 Elroy knows how to do hands-on research. Nice one!

Pull #8:
    Reflections Furniture
    Never Grind
    Collective3d Blue Collar Bungalow
    Edmund
    Pond Builder - Base

Thanks Gopherus, purrkat, Chanteur-de-Vent & Luci for your comments!

Chanteur-de-Vent #1 - Could be an interesting franchise - nice usage of a very weird pull.
    Diomede #5 - Same idea as the Alien vs. Predator, can’t be bad, or maybe?
    Gopherus #05 - Haha - that’s a rally, nice one!
    emsim #1 - Scary movie indeed, good idea!
    Gopherus #06 - Haha - down and dirty work, I think they asked for it!
    purrkat #4 - Ha, nice read and look back at present times, almost.
    luci45 #7 - Indy!! I love Indy! Very nice one! And those gelatinous Gargoyles looks dangerous. 

Pull #7

#3266 Luna Hair for Genesis 2 Female(s) and Victoria 4 (19064)
    #1981 Fantasy Basic Wear for Genesis (#13840)
    #3271 Luxury in Leather' Upholstery for Deco Redux (#1046)
    #4784 Sailor's Quarters (Rendo) I don’t know how often I pull this, once every contest

Random numbers generated Mar 12 2016 at 21:4:14 by www.psychicscience.org  

Totte said:

You mean ice-machine as making icecubes or ice-machine as prepapring the ice for playing icehockey (different cultures has different meanings of ice-machine)

The former.  The other is called a Zamboni.

edited March 2016

Tag: Totte #7 

Totte said:

#3266 Luna Hair for Genesis 2 Female(s) and Victoria 4 (19064)
    #1981 Fantasy Basic Wear for Genesis (#13840)
    #3271 Luxury in Leather' Upholstery for Deco Redux (#1046)
    #4784 Sailor's Quarters (Rendo) 

Also Used:
    G2F + Lilith 6 + IG Iray Lilith + Urban Survivors + Sitting Pretty Poses
    Genesis + Bearclan + Basic Child Poses

Shaders Used:
    Subsurface Workshop
    Real Lights
    Glass
    UHT Iray Hair Shaders

Around the world in 80 episodes - The politically correct version

Pippa Fogg and her stuffed bear Passepartout travels around the world in an 80 episodes long series taking about the misogyny in history and literature.

80-episodes.jpg
    1600 x 1280 - 287K
    Post edited by Totte on

Pull #8

#6044 UHT Hair Shaders for Iray (#22294) 
    #6110 Useful Mirrors for DAZ Studio (#17349)
    #6448 Winterblack Halls (#22932)
    #1387 Deep Core Explorer (#22338)

Random numbers generated Mar 13 2016 at 11:42:35 by www.psychicscience.org  

I I got an idea, a very nice idea, my poor cuda cores, this will be heavy to render, very very heavy.

Okay, now it's on to Round 5 -- wait, let me check.... (Opening Entries-Only thread in another tab....  One..., two..., three..., four....)

Right, it's 5.

And here's the pull:

3443 - Melody Hair
    969 - Science Classroom
    1656 - Shaded Haven Gazebo Cafe
    4448 - Demone Hall
    (LB) 296 - Nuru Hair for Genesis 2 Male(s)

Um..., sets and hair.  Okay....

I think I may have to abandon this one....  It's a shame, too, because I actually came up with a pretty good gimmick.

Every attempt to render ends up with the G2M's right thigh exploding -- like this:

Anybody know what's happening here?

RRRR_05_WTF.png
    1000 x 562 - 746K