(Released) dForce COG Peplum Dress for Genesis 9 Feminine [Commercial]
snuttop
Posts: 77
My new product is released.
30% Off and 50% Off for other products ) :
https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-cog-peplum-dress-for-genesis-9-feminine
The dForce COG Peplum Dress for Genesis 9 Feminine is a versatile dress.
This dress comes in silk, knitted, leather, and nylon lace fabric types. All fabrics have nine plain "Any Color" materials and nylon lace has five patterns. There are also hide/unhide options for five material zones, and dforce simulation presets to turn simulation off and on for skirt or peplum and restore fabric simulation settings for all dress parts.
Every fabric type can be customized with material zones in any variations, their colors can be changed by yourself or you can apply ready-to-use color presets. Also included are numerous adjustments and styling morphs.
With tons of customizable options, the dForce COG Peplum Dress can be used as a club, cocktail, or casual dress. Get the dForce COG Gown for Genesis 9 Feminine and enjoy this versatile garment today!

Comments
CatOnGlade! Welcome back! You were missed.
Thank you very much.
I'm very glad to be back.
Welcome back CatOnGlade!
Thank you
nice dress. I looked at it because of the name I have Peplum Dress and Blossom Shoes for Genesis 2 Female(s) Peplum Dress and Blossom Shoes for Genesis 2 Female(s) | Daz 3D and always wondered, what is a peplum?
Thanks for the explanation of the peplum dress.
As a male I do not understand some female clothes constructions,
like very narrow shoulder straps, as demonstrated on
https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-wrap-slit-dress-for-genesis-9
Cannot imagine that such cloth is comfortably to wear.
In the immortal words of Fernando Lamas: it is better to look good than to feel good.
(Look it up.)
Yes, I know, but it will be interesting to know opinion about such cloth from the woman.
I suppose it could be uncomfortable if the fabric was very heavy, but with light fabric not really.
The linked dress is probably light and easy to wear. It's the Spanx underneath that are uncomfortable for the wearer who isn't shaped like a model.
Thank you all for the kind words and for the little fashion lesson! I’ve learned something new about women’s fashion too!
Thank you all for the comments.
May be in the future, one can simulate wearing different clothes in digital way and see what forces are involved.
Anyway, another mystery will be easier to understand by me.