Real Life - Free HD

SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Ok, it's one free HD set per order, got that.  But is it also only one order per customer?  I did one order with a qualifying product an a HD set, which became free.  Raised anotehr order with a qualifying product and ... HD set was not free.  Is that correct?

Post edited by SimonJM on

Comments

• SimonJM said:

Ok, it's one free HD set per order, got that.  But is it also only one order per customer?  I did one order with a qualifying product an a HD set, which became free.  Raised anotehr order with a qualifying product and ... HD set was not free.  Is that correct?

I don't know, we will ask.

• It was meant to be one per customer, the text has been updated to relfect that. If you have purchased an additonal HD set from the list in an additional qualifying order Daz will honour the way the offer was initially phrased with a refund if you open a support ticket. Apologies for the confusion.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

It was meant to be one per customer, the text has been updated to relfect that. If you have purchased an additonal HD set from the list in an additional qualifying order Daz will honour the way the offer was initially phrased with a refund if you open a support ticket. Apologies for the confusion.

No worries, wish I had, but stopped when I saw the full price ;)