DAZ Studio no longer working on Windows 7?

Hmmm were to start with this horrible story? Guess I should start with providing my computer stats and what not.
 Windows 7 64bit, Daz versions 4.6 and 4.9

Now for my Dreadful story, I suggest grabbing popcorn and a drink before reading.

Well it all started 2 weeks ago when I decided to update my DAZStudio 4.8 to 4.9 using the DAZ install manager (As I have done over the past years with no problem at all) That being siad I did not think of making a back up first. Upon attempting to open DAZ Studio 4.9 It frooze on the splash/loading screen at the point where it was connecting to the cms thing. I could only close the program by using Windows Task manager.

After that I dicided to delete all traces of DAZstudio from my computer and conduct a reload. Only to get the same results using both the Install manager and a manual download from the website. Did this a few times then decided to open a ticket with Technical support. During my wait for a response I was desperate and decided to Delete DAZ completly from my computer again and download a backup of DAZ 4.6 I had laying around.

My DAZ4.6 worked fine and dandy until 3 days ago when it dicided to not load AT ALL not even making it to the Splash screen no less. I took another day deleting DAZ completly from my computer and reloading again this time doing so with both versions (Not having both on my computer at once mind you). To Only discover that now DAZstudio 4.9 Wont even start up either which is even worse than befor>.<

Right now, I have another ticket open with technical support and waiting on a response and dicided to attempt my luck here while I wait. If anyone knows where I can get version 4.8 (Safely and legally) or could send me a copy of it or something that would be GREAT ( Assuming of course that 4.8 wont suffer the same fate as 4.6 and 4.9) In my first incounter with the DAZ tech support I asked for a copy of 4.8 and apperently They dont have the 4.8 version anylonger and it, and I quote "No longer works" now that 4.9 is out. Sooooo idk what to make of that one.

So anyways, below you will find my DAZ Log with my current error present. Thanks in advance to Anyone who decides to assist me with this!  Even more thanks to the person who figures out how to fix my issue/issues. :D

+++++++++++++++ DAZ Studio 4.9.0.63 starting +++++++++++++++++
Platform bits: 64
Qt Version: 4.8.7
OpenSubdiv Version: 3.0.0
Running on Windows 7, Build 7601, Service Pack 1
CPU Information:
    CPU String: AuthenticAMD
    CPU Brand String: AMD A6-3620 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
    Cache Line Size = 64
    L2 Associativity = 8
    Cache Size = 1024
    Model = 1
    Family = 15
    Extended family = 3
    CLFLUSH cache line size = 64
Supported CPU Features:
    SSE3 New Instructions
    MONITOR/MWAIT
    x87 FPU On Chip
    Virtual-8086 Mode Enhancement
    Debugging Extensions
    Page Size Extensions
    Time Stamp Counter
    RDMSR and WRMSR Support
    Physical Address Extensions
    Machine Check Exception
    CMPXCHG8B Instruction
    APIC On Chip
    SYSENTER and SYSEXIT
    Memory Type Range Registers
    PTE Global Bit
    Machine Check Architecture
    Conditional Move/Compare Instruction
    Page Attribute Table
    Page Size Extension
    CFLUSH Extension
    MMX Technology
    FXSAVE/FXRSTOR
    SSE Extensions
    SSE2 Extensions
    Hyper-threading Technology
Physical Memory:
    Total: 7.9 GB (8576118784)
    Avail: 4.2 GB (4613373952)
Virtual Memory:
    Total: 7.9 TB (8796092891136)
    Avail: 7.9 TB (8795827421184)
Current Memory Usage: 46%
Current DateTime:
    Loc: Wed Feb 3 16:41:21 2016
    UTC: Thu Feb 4 00:41:21 2016
Temp Data:
    Location = C:/Users/Russell Tuller/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp
    Disk Total: 914.6 GB (982052237312)
    Disk Avail: 625.5 GB (671717425152)
Locale: en_US
    No translator found.
Creating Plugin Manager...
Reading style definition C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/resources/style/Darkside.style
Creating Import Manager...
Creating Export Manager...
Creating File IO Preset Manager...
Creating Save Filter Manager...
Creating Asset IO Manager...
Creating Image Manager...
Creating Help Manager...
Reading help index
Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/DAZ Studio/DAZStudioHelp.dsx
Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/EXPExporter/ExPExporter.dsx
Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/FBXExporter/FBXExporter.dsx
Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/FigureSetup/FigureSetup.dsx
Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/JointEditor/JointEditor.dsx
Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/LayeredImageEditor/LayeredImageEditor.dsx
Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/MorphLoader/MorphLoader.dsx
Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/MorphLoaderPro/MorphLoaderPro.dsx
Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/PolygonGroupEditor/PolygonGroupEditor.dsx
Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/TextureAtlas/TextureAtlas.dsx
Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/WeightMapBrush/WeightMapBrush.dsx
Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/bookmarks.dsx
Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/inlinehelp.dsx
Creating Multimedia Manager...
Creating Content Manager...
Scanning Import folders...
Scanning Content folders...
Creating Render Manager...
FATAL: ASSERT failure in QList<T>::at: "index out of range", file D:\DAZDevel\Hudson\HUDSON_HOME\jobs\NB_Studio_Trunk\workspace\dependencies\Qt\Qt\include\QtCore/qlist.h, line 469