Question About Ron's Water, Fog Setup

MarkR151MarkR151 Posts: 58
edited September 2012 in New Users

I couldn't find a read me file for any of Rons Photoshop Paintbrush Water & Fog effects. How do you install & setup for Photoshop? Never had to install Paintbrush efx before.

He goes by the name Deviney here I believe, but I couldn't find any contact info. Anyone here use his/her products & know how to install them?

Post edited by MarkR151 on

Comments

• devineydesigns LLC.devineydesigns LLC. Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

Hi, I'm Ron maybe I can help, there are a few ways to get them inside to photoshop.

Installation Instructions:

un-zip these to photoshops presets folder, inside-to the brushes folder.
    or just drag them directly to the brushes folder.Or double click the file and
    it will show up there.

Most time its eaiser to download product to your desktop then put it in photoshop.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Can you drop the whole folder into brushes or just the contents. I'm new to PS also.

• MarkR151MarkR151 Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

deviney said:
    Hi, I'm Ron maybe I can help, there are a few ways to get them inside to photoshop.

Installation Instructions:

un-zip these to photoshops presets folder, inside-to the brushes folder.
    or just drag them directly to the brushes folder.Or double click the file and
    it will show up there.

Most time its eaiser to download product to your desktop then put it in photoshop.

Hi Ron,

I have the same question as Jaderail. Do you move the folder or just the contents to the Brushes folder?

And are these Photoshop CS5-CS6 compatible?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I just did it in PS CS6, just move the abr file to the Presets>Brushes folder. Works 100% for me.

• Thanks Mark151.  Easy install.  And thank you Ron for an excellent set of brushes that clearly involved a lot of work, and knowledge.