Link in Sig

Can someone give me a tested working method of creating a link in my sig please?

Thanks,

Martin

Comments

• I may have figured it out.

• Martin Leufray IIIMartin Leufray III Posts: 107
    edited January 2016

Looking good.

Post edited by Martin Leufray III on
  • Why do many sites nowadays bury functionalty in obscurity so you are left with having to guess over and over and over and over to do the simplest task?

• For example, there does not seem to be a way to either display all the threads I have created nor any general author search.

And how do you get his thing to do spell-checking before you post?

I'm on the edge of losing my temper.

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,818

To check spelling go to the ABC Checkmark Icon and then click to enable SCAYT and then it will underline things it thinks you have misspelled. From there click check spelling to go through the regular spell check process (similar to how it looks and is done in MS Word)

As for displaying all your threads that you have created, if you go to the Gear in the top right, You should see "My Bookmarks" and "My Discussions" One shows all the threads you have bookmarked for reading and the other (My Discussions) is all the threads you have created or posted in I believe. You would have to double check that but I am fairly certain. Hope that helps :)

• To check spelling go to the ABC Checkmark Icon and then click to enable SCAYT and then it will underline things it thinks you have misspelled. From there click check spelling to go through the regular spell check process (similar to how it looks and is done in MS Word)

As for displaying all your threads that you have created, if you go to the Gear in the top right, You should see "My Bookmarks" and "My Discussions" One shows all the threads you have bookmarked for reading and the other (My Discussions) is all the threads you have created or posted in I believe. You would have to double check that but I am fairly certain. Hope that helps :)

Thanks for your help. DAZ should get some real web programmers that have experience with large non-technical user bases.

I always design intuitive full-featured UIs and step on programmers to do the job properly -- never upset the user. Then the design team does real Beta tests with real users and back to tech for a controlled optional upgrade to the new version of the site.

I thought I taught DAZ that.

I'm about as technical as they come and DAZ makes me not want to do business with them.

But I do thank the user community for steering me through this frustrating site and DAZ's poorly designed products.

Martin

• Plus, they got rid of their live (human) support team and have outsourced it to a 3rd party who has no experience with their products and no way to get DAZ's tech support on the line -- just because *one* user became a nuisance.

Why do all US companies do this?

The IVR should be illegal. It destroys jobs and causes nothing but frustration.

At least I have another good global problem to think about.

Martin

• DAZ Support is still on-site, but in order to ensrure that everyone gets a fair turn it is handled by a ticket system.

• Ah.

Thanks,

Martin