Ragnar for Gianni 7 Available Now (commercial)

Comments

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
    dkgoose said:

Here's a young teen Ragnar minus Gianni and add growing up morphs

Wow...that's...different. :)

Interesting...

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128

Ragnar with hair and tatts.

Ragnar with hairy chest and tatts.jpg
    798 x 864 - 556K

I did this one for Ilona because she claims I only make handsome men to torture her.
    I told her torture was such an ugly word...

torture-ilona.jpg
    1759 x 2000 - 846K
    mrposer said:

Ragnar with hair and tatts.

He furs up nicely! :D

• I finally got a render to work. Found out that combining Ragnar with Alessandors Wolf2 and Stonemasons Streets of Tuscany (and my stoneage graphiccard) doesn't work. *g*

Ragnar

I finally got a render to work. Found out that combining Ragnar with Alessandors Wolf2 and Stonemasons Streets of Tuscany (and my stoneage graphiccard) doesn't work. *g*

Yeah, too much stuff can ravage a graphics card...

Are you loading Gianni, then morphing him with Ragnar? Because that doesn't really work....

You should start with a base G3, or use the Ragnar in the character folder. Otherwise, you get way more Gianni in there than you should have. 

• ah... thanks for the hint :)

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

He's so gorgeous! Great job!!!

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,828

Did an image with both Atticus and Ragnar, just to see how they looked together. I didn't realize that Ragnar was so short, for a Gianni 7 guy. (Atticus is technically short for a Gianni 6 guy, but only by about an inch.)

atticus and ragnar

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

Just wanted to say...just love this character. He is wishlisted for now because I need to get Gianni 7 as well but I will pick him up when I can. Just wish the exchange rate was better at the moment...

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,861

I used him for the Because I Said So! Contest (just for fun, I run the contest so it's not a vote-able entry.)  I wanted to use a muscular, self assured (um, over confident) male and he fit the bill. I used two mad-lib sentences, and like the RRRR, it's supposed to be whacky.  Take a peek! 

I am so sorry I haven't been around to answer any comments on the board. In my defense, I've been hospitalized since a week ago Monday. I keep hoping they're going to kick me out, but last time they just transferred me to the cardiac wing of another hospital. I'm home now, but haven't been doing much of anything but sleeping and shuffling around. Starting to feel restless, so with any luck, I'll be up and back to work tomorrow...

• I hope their sending you home means that you are better.  Being in the cardiac wing doesn't sound like a small thing.  How are you doing?  Please take it easy!  Hope you feel better!

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390

I am so sorry I haven't been around to answer any comments on the board. In my defense, I've been hospitalized since a week ago Monday. I keep hoping they're going to kick me out, but last time they just transferred me to the cardiac wing of another hospital. I'm home now, but haven't been doing much of anything but sleeping and shuffling around. Starting to feel restless, so with any luck, I'll be up and back to work tomorrow...

I hope you recovered, cause cardiac related stuff never sounds good.
  • That doesn't sound good. I hope that you being home again, means you're better and wish you a speedy recovery. Take good care of yourself.

Thanks, everyone. :) 

Well, it's not as dire as it sounds. I have  heart defect that's causing SVT, aka supraventricular tachycardia. It just means there's an electrical short in my heart, and it starts racing at 200+ beats a minute with no reason for it to do that. Normally, I can bring it back down to a normal sinus rhythm (normally about 60-80) but this last time it just wouldn't regulate. After a few days, you can barely move. It's like running a marathon. Non stop. It's actually quite common, ​and not normally life threatening. Although I did get property yelled at for not going to the hospital sooner. They've ​been planning on doing the surgery for some time, but they need to clear up a few other problems before I'm a good candidate for the surgery. Now it's just gotten a bit more imperative that I have the surgery. :/ 

Anyway...thanks! I'm feeling tons better than I did. Might have to repair my Windows install and get back to work.

Ragnar did really well... I've been cruising around looking for him in the galleries and forums. ​You guys have done some awesome work with him. 

And it looks like my next project will be another male. :P 

Laura

• Glad to hear that it wasn't as dire as I was imagining.  Although, still sounds like NOT fun.  Anyway, always up for more guys in my rendering library.  I haven't rendered him yet, but I have him in a project that I'm working on so I should have a finished render in my gallery soon.  It has been inspiring seeing all of the great Ragnar renders in the gallery!  I think he was very well received.  A few more like him to work with and I'll be a very happy lady!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited February 2016

Sounds nasty.  Himself (my other half) has Atrial Fibrillation, which is somewhat similar, but caused by a different problem. So I do really empathise with what you must go through. 

Post edited by Chohole on

Glad to hear that it wasn't as dire as I was imagining.  Although, still sounds like NOT fun.  Anyway, always up for more guys in my rendering library.  I haven't rendered him yet, but I have him in a project that I'm working on so I should have a finished render in my gallery soon.  It has been inspiring seeing all of the great Ragnar renders in the gallery!  I think he was very well received.  A few more like him to work with and I'll be a very happy lady!

I can't wait to see it!

Chohole said:

Sounds nasty.  Himself (my other half) has Atrial Fibrillation, which is somewhat similar, but caused by a different problem. So I do really empathise with what you must go through. 

Oh, thanks... 

Yeah, atfib is nothing to play with...it's pretty scary any time your heart kicks you to let you know there's a problem broken heart...but atfib can be dangerous. 

Just keep taking good care of him. heart

• I hope they get it sorted soon so you can have your surgery.

Ohh another male. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. smiley

• Take care of yourself. Health is way more important than work, but I'm sure there were many people telling you that. :)

I hope you'll get the needed op soon, so your health improves even more. All the best!

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386

And it looks like my next project will be another male. :P 

So glad to read this :)

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,352

I wish you a quick recovery after the operation. Just read that you were/are ill. Get well soon! My darling Ragnar is waiting for a brother... ;-)

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited March 2016

Gypsyangel- glad you are on the mend! And I love Ragnar. I used him as the base of one of my characters (trying to render artwork for my romantic comedy series). Here he is as the shy, smart but quiet "J.J. McNabb", a pivotal character in my series. This render is called, "Make It Stop".

More details in my gallery here: http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/106904

Post edited by Llynara on

I hope they get it sorted soon so you can have your surgery.

Ohh another male. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. smiley

Oh, thanks! :D
    I'll post something as soon as he's far enough along. :)

Take care of yourself. Health is way more important than work, but I'm sure there were many people telling you that. :)

I hope you'll get the needed op soon, so your health improves even more. All the best!

Yeah, I pretty much got yelled at...mostly because I was sick for 5 days before I went into the hospital. They said you should only do that for 20 minutes before calling an ambulance. I just...hate the whole "making a fuss" or a scene. It's completely mortifying.  indecision And all the neighbors rush out to see who's being carted off... 
    Plus I had just released Ragnar, so I wasn't in a hurry for them to lock me into a hospital for a week...which they did.
    But yeah...I'm going to have to go in sooner rather than later---I just had another SVT attack yesterday. I managed to get rid of this one, but they're getting a bit meaner. 
    Other than this electrical short, my heart is healthy. They did sonorgrams and MRI's...so that's not a problem. It's just got a frayed wire somewhere. frown

caravelle said:

I wish you a quick recovery after the operation. Just read that you were/are ill. Get well soon! My darling Ragnar is waiting for a brother... ;-)

Yep, working on him now! :D

Llynara said:

Gypsyangel- glad you are on the mend! And I love Ragnar. I used him as the base of one of my characters (trying to render artwork for my romantic comedy series). Here he is as the shy, smart but quiet "J.J. McNabb", a pivotal character in my series. This render is called, "Make It Stop".

More details in my gallery here: http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/106904

Oh, he looks really good!!
    Bet he fits right in, too. :D
    Here's one I did the other day...just a scribble...

barbarian-ragnar-pst.jpg
    1792 x 2000 - 1M
  • KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited March 2016

I finally got Ragnar installed but I don't have Gianni so this is Ragnar and a little Leo with Jax skin

Ragnar_Jax Skin.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 863K
    Post edited by Kharma on