Help! Can't log into my account. issue resolved

flashbackflashback Posts: 0
edited September 2012 in The Commons

Every time I try to log into my Daz account, I enter my e-mail and password as usual but nothing happens.
I'm returned to the login page and that is all. Any suggestions?

Post edited by flashback on

Comments

• flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The login page for Daz won't accept input. I'm simply sent right back to the login page when I input my info.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,361
    edited December 1969

What are you trying to log into? If its the forum then log out of the store and log back in and you should be able to stay logged in.

edited December 1969

I'm trying to log into my store account. I seem to be permanently logged into the forums.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Well you are obviously logged into the forums. Have you tried changing your email address yourself, by any chance ?

edited December 1969

I haven't changed anything since the last time I logged in. I find that I am permanently logged into the forums. I hit the logout button and am kicked to the login page, but if I hit the 'community' button I return to the forums still logged in.

I've just recently rebuilt my computer, could the problem be that I logged into the forums on another computer while mine was down?

edited December 1969

Try logging out of the forums, and then logging into the store

edited September 2012

Good point, it may have something to do with it. Can you still access the other computer, to try looging out from that one and then trying again.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

Flashback this has been happening to me the last couple of days. It just happened when I tryed to answer you, I found myself logged out, clicked login...logged in but the loging didn't stick when I came back to the forums. What I have had to do is close out all daz pages, squash DAZ cookies with a fly swatter, errr delete the cookies I mean, then I go to a store page, log in then use the forum link in the store. Hope that made sense and helps you.

edited December 1969

Have merged your two threads, as you had people trying to help you in both.