Content Library not listing in alphabetical order

Upgraded to 4.9 from 4.8 and now my Content Library is showing everything all jumbled up where it used to show inalphabetical order.  I've rebuilt the database, reloaded metadata, verified Windows Explorer is set to show files alphabetically....anybody have any idea?

Capture.PNG
400 x 524 - 18K

Comments

• I have the same problem, someone help

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

One thing that triggers this..content on a drive other than the main drive. It doesn't happen to everyone, so it is probably system configuration related.

• MithoronMithoron Posts: 47
    edited January 2016

Yes, I have my content on a NAS...have no where else to put so many years' worth of content and several TB of data  :/

This did NOT happen with the beta installed in a separate location from 4.8...this only occurred after an in-place upgrade...

UPDATE:  Still getting the issue after a complete uninstall (4.9, DIM, and database) and reinstall...  :(

Post edited by Mithoron on
  • Uninstalled 4.9 and installed 4.8 and everything is back to being alphabetical order, so it's definitley a Daz issue more than an OS one...so sticking to 4.8 for now until my help ticket gets resolved   :/

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

Has anyone figured out how to get this sorted yet? I'm having the same problem and my runtime is on an external drive.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009

I read in forums on another site that DAZ is trying to figure out what went wrong.  Please, EVERYONE that has this problem, turn in a support ticket so it can be fixed.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

I don't think this is a generic 4.9 issue. My Content Library Tab has everything in alphabetical order and is on an external drive (i.e. USB).