DAZ Connect - morph packs???

XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102

Hello!

Have downloaded and installed DAZ Studio 4.9. I want to use DAZ Connect to download my products. Have already downloaded the default lights and shaders and the Genesis 3 Starter Essentials.

But I cannot find any morph packs to download. Where are the G3 Female Body Morphs/Head Morphs/Expressions? Where is Shape Shift for G3F? I have bought them long ago, my product library here on the DAz site says I can download these products with DAZ Connect. But where are they? I cannot find them!

Please help!

Edit: I also own many morph packs for G2F which are also nowhere to find in DAZ Connect.

Post edited by XoechZ on

Comments

• HellbenderHellbender Posts: 16
    edited January 2016

Did you try to uncheck the "Filter By Context" check-box in the lower left corner of the Smart Content Product pane?

Post edited by Hellbender on
  • XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102

Wow, cool, thank you!

I unchecked that box and now all my products are visible. Great!

But now I wonder what this option is good for. It was checked by default. So what does it do, oher than hiding half of your content?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

In D4.8 and earlier Smart Content only showed content which was applicable to what you had selected in the scene -- for example, if you had Genesis selected it wouldn't show V4 clothing, even though V4 clothing can be autofit to Genesis.  In DS4.9 they added the check box so you could see these items if you wish.

• XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102

I understand. Thank you!

• Harry_2964Harry_2964 Posts: 45
    edited January 2016

I have bought G3F Body and Head Morphs and unchecked "Filter By Context". Still the products dont show up. Where (category) can I find them?

Found out the solution myself.

Its a bug in DAZ 4.9.

I had to install the items from the store.

Post edited by Harry_2964 on
  • IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,114

You should be able to find the sliders for those on the "Shaping" pane with your G3 character selected in the "Scene" pane.

I have bought G3F Body and Head Morphs and unchecked "Filter By Context". Still the products dont show up. Where (category) can I find them?