Animal lovers: Wolf 2.0 for Poser released

Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
edited January 2016 in Daz PA Commercial Products

This was supposed to hit the store the 31th January but to my surprise it's already here. Sorry for the few promo images available but more will come in the next 2-3 days.

"The wolf, one of the most fearsome and legendary predators, is now available also for Poser users as a fine and detailed 3D model complete with Poser dynamic hair, a complete collection of morphs, expressions, poses and different color schemes."
http://www.daz3d.com/wolf-2-0-for-poser-by-am

daz3d-main-wolf-poser.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 491K
daz3d-popup1-wolf-poser.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 585K
daz3d-popup2-wolf-poser.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 403K
daz3d-popup3-wolf-poser.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 340K
Post edited by Alessandro Mastronardi on

Comments

• Here are some fantastic one the Shozai did!

Grey Wolf Bastion.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 2M
    Lesson.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 709K
    Stalker.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 790K
    The-Pack.jpg
    2600 x 2000 - 1M
    Wolf_2_Poser.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 450K
  • TimotheusTimotheus Posts: 238

I can't even begin to articulate just how happy this makes me. Thank you so much!

• NagraNagra Posts: 99

Fantastic work!! A very very big thank you!

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,770

Will there be a Daz version soon? Hopefully not just for iray?

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,328
    edited January 2016

Will there be a Daz version soon? Hopefully not just for iray?

There already is a DAZ version!  Check Alessandro's shop for more details.  There are some renders of it in the Cute Little Furry Animals sub-directory of my gallery.  It will work fine in 3DL out of the box but requires some tweaking to work in Iray.  You will need the free LAMH player or the full LAMH product to use it.

Cheers,

Alex.

P.S. Check out the bear cubs while you're in Alessandro's shop.  They are adorable.

Post edited by alexhcowley on
  • shanteshante Posts: 206

So glad you made this beautiful creature also available for Poser users. It seems less and less great stuff is available for us here at DAZ who were put on the map by Poser users and who contributed to Poser becoming the community it has.Wish more of your newer animals were also avalilable for us here Alssandro.

• shante said:

So glad you made this beautiful creature also available for Poser users. It seems less and less great stuff is available for us here at DAZ who were put on the map by Poser users and who contributed to Poser becoming the community it has.Wish more of your newer animals were also avalilable for us here Alssandro.

Hi shante, thanks. I really would love as time allows to convert my animals to Poser, and also produce my new ones for both Studio and Poser as well. As I get my LAMH to Poser hair conversion routine done, all this process will be very rapid and thus will allow me to make more of my products available for Poser.