Generation X plugins showing as failed

artsclusiveartsclusive Posts: 14
edited September 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

So I've purchased the entire suite of Gen X plugins and addons and nothing seems to be working. Now I'm hearing that the 4.5 build of DS4 has rewritten how plugins work entirely. I purchased these plugins almost a week ago and nothing on the product page says ANYTHING about it NOT WORKING with DS4.5, I think that might be a good warning to users. Any thoughts would be helpful because now I've made this almost $70+ purchase and it's useless until Dimension3D comes out with an update. I've got a request into them to find out if one is available or even coming out.

On the other hand, if you would rather not wait for the update, DAZ 3D does have a very good 30 day return policy, just file a support ticket, using Sales as the dept.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2012

It is stated, in a couple of other threads on this topic that D3D is working on the update, and will relese it as soon as it is finished and tested.

If, on the other hand, you don't want to wait for the update to be published, DAZ 3D does have a very good 30 day return policy.

File a support ticket, using Help/Contact Us from the top of the forum, and cite Slaes as the relevant dept.

Post edited by Chohole on