Has Daz heard of Cookies?

TimmothTimmoth Posts: 108
edited September 2012 in The Commons

I'm just Really sick of Logging In ...n'stuff.

Most other sites I visit remember me when I return.
At those places adding things to Wishlists is easy cos' I'm still logged in, even after weeks of absence.
Here at Daz I add a few things to my cart, then go to check out, Oh, I'm not logged in, and now everything I added is gone once I do log in...
So I have to find the product page again and load it up again...

Also other preferences still have to be reset again and again even when I am logged in. Example: I always want to view up to 60 items at a time in any store or category, if there are that many. 10 or 15 just means more clicking and loading of pages. The old site used to remember...

The same goes for my Itemised History (I always want the entire list available on the one page, for searching) - and my Download page. I always wanty to see the longest list, or at least show all of my most recent order on the one page.

Same for posting in the Forum
(and why is the New Topic button down the bottom of the page only?)

The old Daz site even used to remember Credit Card details, cos' I was logged in - yet at Daz I'm logging in just about everytime i do anything it seems, multiple times a day - it's kind of ridiculous.

Is this something on the list for future fixing, or just how the new site works now?
Cos' that's not an improvement.

Post edited by Timmoth on

Comments