Gallery

Where can I email an admin or moderator of the Daz Gallery? I can not post or reply?  Thanks

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,827

There is a section at the bottom of gallery posts where you can type a message to the moderators. That's assuming you have a moderation question regarding your submissions. If it's a technical issue stopping you from actually posting at all then you should probably post here with more info to see if anyone here can suggest what the issue might be and how to continue? If not then maybe submit a ticket: bugs.daz3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• 3Dmadness3Dmadness Posts: 32

Thanks!

• 3Dmadness3Dmadness Posts: 32

SofaCitizen said:

is a section at the bottom of gallery posts where you can type a message to the moderators. 

Where is that exactly? I looked and only see other various links at the bottom? Can someone show me please

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,247

3Dmadness said:

SofaCitizen said:

is a section at the bottom of gallery posts where you can type a message to the moderators. 

Where is that exactly? I looked and only see other various links at the bottom? Can someone show me please

You need to have an image to see that feature. Please PM DAZ_ann0314 in this case

This discussion has been closed.