GeoShell Over Geograft (not its own)

So what I'm doing is putting on a typical geograft like Breastacular or whatever, and then I wanted to use Aeon Soul's full adventure shell (basically scruffed up/dirt over the body).

I know with multiple shells, we need to mess with the offset, which works fine for something like GP & Breastacular, but it doesn't work in this case.  I tried switching the order of the offset distances just to be sure, but the grafts are white no matter what I do.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,513

Probably because the presets for the materials don't include the surfaces from the grafts, you could try aplying the base shader (if it isn't the dfeault) then copying and pasting from a skin surface - though youi would probably get seams in many cases.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,933

It has nothing to do with Offset but just Surfaces on the geoshell... If there're geo-grafts on the figure, the geoshell will automatically create corresponding surfaces for the geo-grafts but will not automatically assign texture maps on them...

So, you have to assign texture maps yourself. Taking Breastacular as an example, select Full Adventure Shell node in Scene pane, go to Surface pane, you'll see 2 Breastacular surfaces. Select both of them, firstly apply Iray Uber shader on them, then copy Arm surface to Breastacular_xxxx_Arms, copy Body surface to Breastacular_xxxx_Torso.

Finally, select two "Breastacular_xxx" surfaces, switch UV Set to "Default UVs".