MRL dForce Long Morphing Hairs Shooting Outward?

I have used MANY dForce hairs, but I never ran into this issue.  No matter how many times I run simulations, or even if I set the gavity to max and reistance to none, these hairs on my succubus still shoot out like she has static electricity lol  Now, I can double my renders of her, one iwth hair visible and one with her bald, and photoshop, but you know me, I am always hopeful to find ways around Daz bugs.  Anyone know how to fix hair issues like this?  The morph sliders also fo not help as it is apparently not fly aways, but the main hair.

BEPygophile13.png
1920 x 800 - 2M
Post edited by anaximanes_2000 on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,513

I would suspect the horns are causing an issue, by blocking soem hairs strands from settling and so pumping more energy into the simulation - in which case it is surprising there isn't an explosiion. You might try turning collision off for the horns, if you haven't, and see if that helps.

• anaximanes_2000anaximanes_2000 Posts: 326

Richard Haseltine said:

I would suspect the horns are causing an issue, by blocking soem hairs strands from settling and so pumping more energy into the simulation - in which case it is surprising there isn't an explosiion. You might try turning collision off for the horns, if you haven't, and see if that helps.

It was a great idea Richard, but, no luck.  I made the horns AND the pointy ears not visible for the simulation, and her whacky hair stayed the same.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,513

Do you get the same issue on a default figure? Or on this character in the default pose?

• anaximanes_2000anaximanes_2000 Posts: 326

I'll try that after dinner and see.