Studio can't find my products

HI,

The topic is a bit misleading.  I bought a new Win 11 computer and I downloaded DIM, Studio etc. using my ADMINISTRATOR account.  The products were found by DIM and sucessfully downloaded to my computer.  To check if the install was good, I started up Studio (still in the ADMINISTRATOR account) and everything that I bought was there.  (Sucess I Thought!)

Now comes the problem.  I never use the ADMINISTRATOR account for anything that does not need ADMINISTRATOR provileges.  I have a second USER account that does not have ADMINISTRATOR priveleges.  This is the right way to use a computer.  When I started STUDIO (as a user) everything seemed OK except I can't locate my products.  How can I get Studio to "See" my products when I am in a user account.  I have no problem "seeing" them in an ADMINISTRATOR account.

Best wishes,

Bill Stanley

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,336

DIM, by default, installs to a shared folder - but settings and the database are in user-specific folders, so they won't be accessible and nor will content in the user's Documents folder.