What do these icons do?

RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,191

What do these icons do?

AI Icons.jpg
173 x 101 - 15K

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,604
    edited May 1

The flower looking one is to seed that image so that the images you generate after you seed it, are influenced by that image you seeded, similar style, looks etc. The other one if for upsizing, which I personally don't see much of a difference other than a bigger size.

If you find an image you like, but is not quite what you want, (third leg, pose off a bit, etcd) you can seed that image and then change the prompt strictness to get changes to that seeded image.

Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,191

FSMCDesigns said:

The flower looking one is to seed that image so that the images you generate after you seed it, are influenced by that image you seeded, similar style, looks etc. The other one if for upsizing, which I personally don't see much of a difference other than a bigger size.

If you find an image you like, but is not quite what you want, (third leg, pose off a bit, etcd) you can seed that image and then change the prompt strictness to get changes to that seeded image.

Your reply is very helpful! Thank you!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,322

The "flower looking" one is, I think, meant to be two seedheads (or possibly nuts, hips, or haws)