What PA will you always buy new products from?

SGattonSGatton Posts: 59
edited May 1 in Art Studio

I'm curious. I have a few PAs whom I never hesitate to buy from, depending on what I need. For example, Luthbel, STF, Britech, chevybabe25, or RawArt are all PAs whom I will purchase anything from at any time because I love their quality. Honestly, my dream right now would be for RawArt to make me a Squirrel-based G9 character, since Luthbel already made the Ad- Gladius: Defender of Rome HD armor style I really wanted. Combine that character, any of a vast number of weapons from Britech, Omni shaders, and so much more, and I could turn my Squirrelicis "name" into reality. LOL!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,434

Moved to Art Studio as it is not a Daz Studio application topic.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,151

None.

I will always consider items from Howie Farkes, Cynder Blue, Mousso & Cherubit. I do not always buy their items, but I always consider their offerings serously when first released. The reason I don't always buy is that I am very picky over exactly what I get, and if I have already spent my budget for the month, there really is no more money so I can't get anything.

Regards,

Richard.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,610

None. just because I like a certain item from a PA doiesn't mean everything they create will be the same quality and something I can use. For instance i almost always use dforce hair and dForce FE Wave Hair from FeSoul is just perfection and i would purchase every hair from them if they were the same quality and dforce. But for some reason, none of their other products are dforce so they are about useless for my uses. There are also high quality products from well knonw PAs that take up too many resources and drag down my system, but then these same PAs have other products that work flawlessly. This has been my experience for quite awhile, so i just purchase the products I feel I will get the most use out of regardless of the PA

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,285

There are definitely PAs I'm far more likely to purchase from than others. AprilYSH, ChevyBabe and Toyen are my go-tos for hair, Stonemason and Polish for sets, and so on. I have fairly particular tastes, though, so not every product by any given PA will be something that I want or have any use for.

• Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 142

I won't say I never hesitate, but Herschel Hoffmeyer and Strangefate/Roguey are close to automatic buys for me.