How do I re-download prior purchases in the new store?

krill67krill67 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Hi,

In the old store I could reset prior purchases so I could re-download if needed, but I don't see anything like that in the new store. There are a few old purchases that I can't find that I need to re-download -- how does that work in the new store?

Thanks!

Comments

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,742
    edited December 1969

krill67 said:
    Hi,

In the old store I could reset prior purchases so I could re-download if needed, but I don't see anything like that in the new store. There are a few old purchases that I can't find that I need to re-download -- how does that work in the new store?

Thanks!

Are you saying your Itemized Order History is incomplete or you can find it? Or are you just not used to it being on several pages and listed alphabetically?

• krill67krill67 Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the response. My itemized order history is available, but nothing is linked and there's no way to download anything, it's just a list.

Should the items be linked? In the old store there was a button to "reset download"... I don't see anything like that in the new store.

Thanks,

Jason

Post edited by krill67 on
    edited December 1969

Ooops, spoke too soon -- I think I was looking at the wrong page. "My orders" is not the same as "Itemized order history", even though it contains mostly the same information.

This was pretty confusing, not sure why there are two separate pages with order lists.

Thanks for the help!

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,742
    edited December 1969

krill67 said:
    Ooops, spoke too soon -- I think I was looking at the wrong page. "My orders" is not the same as "Itemized order history", even though it contains mostly the same information.

This was pretty confusing, not sure why there are two separate pages with order lists.

Thanks for the help!

No Problem :D

Many of us are using a spreadsheet to manage the now nearly impossible to use IOH. If you're interested in the thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/566/

edited December 1969

Ah, thanks for the link -- very helpful!

Cheers. :)