What happens when I buy body/face/expression morphs and install them in Daz Studio?

Hi everyone,

I ask this question because I purchased today the "Genesis 8 Female Expressions", "Genesis 8 Male Expressions", "Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs", "Genesis 8 Male Body Morphs", "Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs", "Genesis 8 Male Head Morphs", "MASSIVE Morphs for Genesis 8 Female(s)", and "MASSIVE Morphs for Genesis 8 Male" products.

I also used the DAZ Install Manager to send them in Daz Studio, but now, it seems like I cannot find them when I use the Genesis 8 characters models, so I would want to have clearer explanations regarding all the procedures (I mean where I'm supposed to find the morphin options).

So, thanks all, and have a good night!

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,067

If they're installed properly you should have new morph dials when you select the G8 figure and look in the parameters tab (which shows all dials), or in the shaping or posing tab depending on the morphs.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,276

Morphs typically don't have user-facing files in Smart Content/Content Library. Sometimes you'll see apply/remove presets, but for the most part they're just in the Parameters pane like Leana said.

• trirodes11trirodes11 Posts: 1

I think I found the options in the said Parameters pane, so thanks you, and have a good day! smiley