RY Leonore - Issue with Rendering Eyebrows.

Hello,

I recently purchased the character RY Leonore, and have been experiencing some issues with rendering her eyebrows. While everything else functions properly, whenever I attempt to render a scene with Leonore alongside environments and other figures, the presence of her eyebrows causes rendering errors (black screen). Surprisingly, when Leonore is alone in the scene, for a portrait, rendering works perfectly fine.

After some troubleshooting, I discovered that removing the eyebrows resolves the rendering issue.(Even if I keep the eyebrow without mats I have a black screen).
When I use the eyebrows from another character, the rendering process completes successfully.

I'm also using the hairstyle "3-in-1 Gothic Style Ponytail," and I'm aware that, although it doesn't cause a black screen, it significantly increases the rendering workload.

For context, my system configuration includes three RTX 4090 GPUs  and 64GB of system RAM.

I used a plugin to calculate the VRAM usage for the scene, and with the eyebrows included, it's consuming 20GB of VRAM. I also tried rendering a scene with a VRAM usage of 13GB, and I encountered a black screen issue as well. No issues when i remove the eyebrows.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.