Ext3nd Studio Presents: Chicken food

CriosCrios Posts: 2,682

Do you love chicken? Here you have a wide choice of how you want to eat it. In the download you will find a roast chicken, chicken and turkey thighs, fried chicken wings and nuggets for the children. What are you waiting for? Enjoy your meal! 

Now on Ext3nd Studio

Comments

• lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 600

Nice! Thank you very much :)

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,303

Perfect was looking for a large drumstick for a render, thanks for this

• Crios all of the image items are there for download or just the chicken?

Pity, I can't eat the chicken, when I get to your webpage and download it!

It looks appetitous, I need to pay a visit to KFC, the Hot and Spicy chicken with Potato Gravy, Dip Sauce, Coleslaw and drink will satisfy me! I will get that as a treat not as my everyday food!

Cheers!

• atoxicatoxic Posts: 133

Thanks

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,682
    edited April 26
    You're all welcome
    Post edited by Crios on

Crios all of the image items are there for download or just the chicken?

Pity, I can't eat the chicken, when I get to your webpage and download it!

It looks appetitous, I need to pay a visit to KFC, the Hot and Spicy chicken with Potato Gravy, Dip Sauce, Coleslaw and drink will satisfy me! I will get that as a treat not as my everyday food!

Cheers!

Only the food, the table is a Christmas freebie, and dishes are a prop from DAZ. You find detail in the post.
  • Very nice, thank you laugh

• Crios I found the details on the link smiley

I forgot to let you know I found it, It happens I am busy trying to organise my freebies collection into its respective folders, so I can find em easily, I will save it later on external disk for safekeeping.

I downloaded it, it will serve me for any project that I may use, thanks for the freebie!

Halcon Bluesky said:

Crios I found the details on the link smiley

I forgot to let you know I found it, It happens I am busy trying to organise my freebies collection into its respective folders, so I can find em easily, I will save it later on external disk for safekeeping.

I downloaded it, it will serve me for any project that I may use, thanks for the freebie!

Really happy if you show me your render.

• Crios Sure. I will!

If I do a render I will post here for you to see it smiley

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 196

Thank you very much! That turkey leg will be perfect for a Renaissance Faire render!

SilverGirl said:

Thank you very much! That turkey leg will be perfect for a Renaissance Faire render!

Really happy to see this render