Can you identify what hair is this?

Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 287
edited April 25 in New Users

Calling Crosswind or whatever knowledgeable user to see which hair can be found here in the Daz store

I am uploading the pic of an item I got elsewhere for free, just I need to get a similar hair.

Thanks befohand to anyone who can assist me with this query

01mn8f.jpg
1280 x 1920 - 192K
Post edited by Halcon Bluesky on

Comments

• Glad to see you here again crosswind, do you have plenty of Daz items installed on your computer? You seem to know em like the palm of your hand.

Get on your feet and at least try dancing with your wife, good exercise for you, after all, cats like you need to be in tip-top shape. laugh

• Hey I went to the product page, it happens I got it already!

I will try to fit that hair to that character.

Also I am in the lookout to see if I can buy something that not break my budget otherwise I will be in tears because I have a wishlist and I need some of the items for personal projects.

(you can imagine, my relatives ask me the impossible, I am not a whiz)

Thanks for your assistance, until next time! smiley 

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,790

Halcon Bluesky said:

Glad to see you here again crosswind, do you have plenty of Daz items installed on your computer? You seem to know em like the palm of your hand.

Get on your feet and at least try dancing with your wife, good exercise for you, after all, cats like you need to be in tip-top shape. laugh

Hello, my friend ! Yeah, I do have some but I only pick good ones so I can remember the good ones most of the time.

And I've been practising dancing though I'm really really not good at it, haha... but it's always a happy thing for me to make my wife happy cheeky

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,790

Halcon Bluesky said:

Hey I went to the product page, it happens I got it already!

I will try to fit that hair to that character.

Also I am in the lookout to see if I can buy something that not break my budget otherwise I will be in tears because I have a wishlist and I need some of the items for personal projects.

(you can imagine, my relatives ask me the impossible, I am not a whiz)

Thanks for your assistance, until next time! smiley 

Oh, yeah ? That's nice ! Then just try it. Well, I haven't bought anything for a while as the store is in a mess recently. You may check the threads in Common sub-forum...

Therefore focusing on your personal projects for the time being might be a wise choice, IMHO. blush