[Released] STF Tribal Weapons for Genesis 9 and Genesis 8 [Commercial]

StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 764

Continuing with the tribal theme of our last products, we'll be soon submitting a new one.
The weapons should go great with the tribal armor, tribal witch doctor undies and tribal body paints or... in any museum!

They're for G9 and G8 male + female.

Product includes:
2x Different shields.
11x Paints for one of the shields and 
12x Paints for the other.
1x Sword,
1x 2 handed war hammer.
1x 1 handed hammer version.
1x Spear with 2 different blades. One simple, one ornamental.
1x Phurba Dagger.
15x Hierarchical poses.

 

A few promos, more later:






 

Post edited by StrangeFate on

Comments

  • StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 764
    edited April 18





     

     

     

    More images coming soon...

    Post edited by StrangeFate on
  • Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 142

    Looks great, can't wait!

  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,342

    Awesome!  This will be fun to work with!

  • StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 764

    Thanks!

    Added more promos to the top posts.

    And a few more:



  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,746

    I am admiring the shields that look very much the same style my mum has hanging on her wall. She bought them some 35 years ago when they were living in Zambia.

  • StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 764

    PerttiA said:

    I am admiring the shields that look very much the same style my mum has hanging on her wall. She bought them some 35 years ago when they were living in Zambia.

    Yeah, I absolutely love those shields and the craftmanship involved. Wish I had some on my wall too :)

  • GranvilleGranville Posts: 684

    The detail is amazing!

  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,413

    The juxtaposition between the stretched hide shields and stone axes on the one hand, and the incredibly elaborate metal work on the other, doesn't sit right with me. They're incredibly well-made, as usual.

  • StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 764

    Gordig said:

    The juxtaposition between the stretched hide shields and stone axes on the one hand, and the incredibly elaborate metal work on the other, doesn't sit right with me. They're incredibly well-made, as usual.

    They're more of a fun fantasy blend ,than historically accurate for sure, following the theme of the tribal armor :)
    Kinda like if you look at modern african tribes, where they'll look mostly indigenous/tribal but have jewelry cobbled together from metals and broken metal watches and coke bottle caps, and a nice AK-47.

    Try imagining a survival of the fittest setting where some civilizations and their practices come and go and/or devolve, losing some practices for a time, reusing leftovers they can't properly craft anymore from scratch and things they find along the way, stealing or exploring older sites.

     

    Another promo!

  • StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 764

    A few promos showing more of the included poses, and using the Tribal body paints and armor products, too :)

     

    And some of the shield paints:


  • StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 764

    STF Tribal Weapons is out!!

    Thanks everybody!

  • WindTrancerWindTrancer Posts: 30

    Went into my cart when it first appeared in the store :)  Really love this particular series--beautiful with an exceptional attention to detail.  Thanks for these creations...

  • StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 764

    WindTrancer said:

    Went into my cart when it first appeared in the store :)  Really love this particular series--beautiful with an exceptional attention to detail.  Thanks for these creations...

    Glad you like it, and thanks for your support WindTrancer!

  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,342

    The weapons set attacked my cart so fast it wasn't even funny!  It was a MASSACRE!

    Lots of cool themed stuff today.  Can't wait to play with it all!

    And @StrangeFate those were some all around AWESOME promo pictures!  Nicely done!

  • StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 764

    Gogger said:

    The weapons set attacked my cart so fast it wasn't even funny!  It was a MASSACRE!

    Lots of cool themed stuff today.  Can't wait to play with it all!

    And @StrangeFate those were some all around AWESOME promo pictures!  Nicely done!

    Thanks @Gogger !

    The good news is that you'll be able to defend your cart in the future, thanks to your new weaponry! :)

     

  • DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,698

    Woot! I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the Tribal Weapons, I finally have them all! I'm really looking forward to using everything.

  • StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 764

    DustRider said:

    Woot! I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the Tribal Weapons, I finally have them all! I'm really looking forward to using everything.

    Thank you too, DustRider!

Sign In or Register to comment.