Kimono for V4 Help!

okay so i just purchased the dynamic kimono for v4 DS. And i so can not get it to load in daz studio 4.5. Am I not doing something right? Could someone please help me? lols

It shows up in my content tab but when i double click it it doesn't load.

Thanks,
Mel

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

As far as I can see, it comes as a .DAZ file, are you sure that is what you are trying to load, and not just a material for it?

Can you show an image of the Content Library tab where it is installed?

• edited December 1969

As far as I can see, it comes as a .DAZ file, are you sure that is what you are trying to load, and not just a material for it?

Can you show an image of the Content Library tab where it is installed?

Okay, so i went to close daz and i got a fetal error. So I restarted daz and loaded the kimono first and it loaded! I guess it was getting ready to crash and just wasn't loading. I have not tried to load V4 then the kimono but I think everything is fine. And no it wasn't one of the materials. :) Thanks for the quick reply.

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

Have you ever had the control plug in (the pay for add on not the included in studio one) and if so are you sure you have the current version for your version of studio? What is happening to you sounds exactly like what happens when the versions are not properly matched. If you do have the control and upgraded studio you will need to reset the control plug in separately.

• edited December 1969

Khory said:
    Have you ever had the control plug in (the pay for add on not the included in studio one) and if so are you sure you have the current version for your version of studio? What is happening to you sounds exactly like what happens when the versions are not properly matched. If you do have the control and upgraded studio you will need to reset the control plug in separately.

Control plug in? No I haven't paid for any plug ins except for the Reality one. I just updated to daz 4.5 but didn't update anything else inside daz. The kimono is working fine now it loads no matter if it is first or the last thing i add to the scene. I believe daz was crashing on me and I was in a panic mode. lols

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

Long as it is sorted that is all that matters.