Urban Sprawl 2 The Big City Not Loading in DAZ Studio 4.8

I have downloaded and installed the Urban Sprawl 2 The Big City, and was really looking forward to using it.

It doesn't even appear in DAZ. It's not in Environments, Scene Builder, Props, nowhere.  Please help.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Roger

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 2015

Daz Studio/My DAZ 3D Library/Props/Stonemason/UrbanSprawl2 that is where mine is. :) If they are not there then the questions are, a; did you install via DIM or manual, b; did you install the DS file or just the Poser File and c; did you install the files to the corrrect location. 

Post edited by Szark on
  • Hi Pete.  I installed via the DIM. I installed both the DAZ and Poser files, just in case. It never popped up any error messages about being in the wrong location.

I checked Props, and it doesn't come up there either.

I'm stuck.

• I've checked where you said they should be Pete, and they are there. But why don't they show up in DAZ?

Is there a way for us to contact the creator of this, and see what they think?

so the next question, is the install location that they were installed to mapped inside Daz Studio, This can be checked via the Content Directory Manager. F2 (Preferences) > Content Library Tab > Last Button. You need to make sure that the install location shows up in both the Daz Studio and Poser Format lists of the Content Directory Manager

This can also be checked in DIM.

• Ah, it was missing metadata. Thanks. I've found it now.

That is strange but sweat that you found it.

• I also have this problem. Dl's via DIM, and visible in Stonemason file mentioned above. HOW do I get Daz to recognise it?

• Yeah it's old, but here goes... I just did this today: dec 1st, 2019...

2019-12-01_190159.png
    391 x 485 - 95K