ASINA - April Fools Competition 2024

123457»

Comments

• MissLeahMissLeah Posts: 22

Congratulations, everyone! This was a ton of fun and I can't wait to see what next year brings us.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,846
    edited May 7

congrats everyone yes

sorry if no one got any of the references in my images.... ( I know some of you did laugh )

( Alien Resident, Monopoly, Mouse Trap, Psych, Get Smart, B. C. , Rabbitohs, Super Dave, Spam, Crater Critters, Khaby Lame, Barrel of Monkeys, The banana suit and Asina )

when too many references aren't enough..... angel

bring on 2025!

Relic Guttered.png
    800 x 600 - 598K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,378

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,456

Congrats to the winners and HMs, great job!

• paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,171

Congrats, all!

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 327

Congrats everyone! Thanks for the giggles. :)

• SymmsSymms Posts: 34

Congrats all! It was awesome seeing so many adorable creatures wreaking havoc :D

• NewGuyNewGuy Posts: 150

Congratulations everyone!  A special thanks to KindredArts and Linwelly for hosting and judging, and to DAZ for the donations to this contest.  I really appreciate the opportunity KA gave me to add to the ASINA mythos.  I might have even had more fun with making the mutation pack than the image.  The real fun comes in seeing others get joy out of the effort you put into a creation.  Already looking forward to next year!

• aprilshowers2065aprilshowers2065 Posts: 710

Congrats to the winners! Awesome entries laugh

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,121

Thanks everyone, congratulations to my cowinners, and a huge thank you KindredArts and Linwelly for organizing this. The tone of this contest and its contents are always the highlight of the year and so much fun :). 

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,813

hearty congrats to the winners and HM, I had a great time following your shenanigans with the relict and see creativity explode, keep making cool fun great renders and see you all next year or in the freebie challenges whicb take place (almost) every month

• Congrats everyone! I loved the concepts people came up with and I don't doubt it was a difficult choice for the winners, but at the same time an absolute no brainer! Brilliant entries all in all. As for me, I'll have a look into "The Lord's Aspect Ratio" for next time aha!

• emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 519

Congratulation to the winners and all the participants!:)

• suffo85suffo85 Posts: 172

Congrats winners!

• acbacb Posts: 369
    edited May 7

Thank you! smiley

As a sign of my appreciation, get a relic for free! Everyone should get their own! laugh

Congratulations to the winners and HMs!

GetYourRelic.jpg
    1920 x 1920 - 354K
    Post edited by acb on
  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 327

On a somewhat more serious note, I actually learned a lot in the process of making my submission, and the little dudes were so fun to work with that I have plans to use them in the future. So thank you for the opportunity to grow and expand my skillz :)

• CupcakeCupcake Posts: 44
    edited May 8

Congrats to the winners !! Great images by everyone!!

Post edited by Cupcake on
  • NathraiNathrai Posts: 66

SilverGirl said:

On a somewhat more serious note, I actually learned a lot in the process of making my submission, and the little dudes were so fun to work with that I have plans to use them in the future. So thank you for the opportunity to grow and expand my skillz :)

Same! The whole rigging thing alone was a journey I would've probably never started if not for this contest ... :3 

• HoppittyHoppitty Posts: 473

OMG Thank you, KA! And congrats to the winners, HM's, and everyone who participated! *happydance*

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,697

Congrats to winners and other HMs. 

Thanks, KindredArts, for another truly weird April contest and thanks for the HM. I also enjoyed Stezzas, but didn't understand most of them, which seems about right for this contest.

• dtrscbrutaldtrscbrutal Posts: 489

Congrats and well done to the winners and HMs! Also a big thank you to KindredArts and Linwelly, this contest is always a great time! 

• KindredArtsKindredArts Posts: 1,238

Hi Everyone!

Just a quickie - all the winners should be paid out now, and the HMs should have their prizes. If this is not the case, please shoot me a message so i can pester my overlords about it.

TTFN