Where did comments go?

The comments and 9 gallery pics seem to be missing from the store. I got the promo pics but not the others. Honestly, I do search forums for hese things but I find nothing. 

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,933

What comments and gallery images? Daz Deals inserts gallery and forum links, I think so have you uninstalled or otherwise lost the use of that? The vanilla stroe does not link to galleries or forums.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,178

Those were part of Daz Deals, not functionality of the store, and I'm still seeing them.

• dennisgray41dennisgray41 Posts: 748

Hate that daz did away with daz deals. I am not here enough to justify it, also I oppose subscrptions on principle. Still I know that daz loses sales from me bacause of it and I imagine they lose sales from others.

Daz Deals isn't gone, it's just more limited for unpaid users. As I said, I'm still seeing the features you claim are missing.

dennisgray41 said:

Hate that daz did away with daz deals. I am not here enough to justify it, also I oppose subscrptions on principle. Still I know that daz loses sales from me bacause of it and I imagine they lose sales from others.

Daz does not develop and has no control over the Daz Deals plug-in.

Richard Haseltine said:

dennisgray41 said:

No, but Daz removing DD's affiliate status is why the developers had to make DD a paid service.

Gordig said:

Richard Haseltine said:

dennisgray41 said:

No, but Daz removing DD's affiliate status is why the developers had to make DD a paid service.

Since we are not privy to why Daz did that we can't really discuss it or point fingers.