waist bulges

Hello, Is there a tool (in Daz Studio) that allows reproducing the bulges around the waist of a voluptuous woman as seen in 18th-century paintings or sculptures?

Patrick

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 3,666

An image of what you are after is usually better to get people to understand.

For tools there is D-former, but I think it would be hard to use.

There might be some morphs packages that can do that.

Or you can do it in an extern modeller and import as a morph.

• WojtkoWojtko Posts: 80

Courbet..Fragonnar...Etc

Example.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 162K
  • PedroCPedroC Posts: 194

probably the closest is Skin Folds & Creases HD for Genesis 3 and 8 Bundle by Zev0 & Josh Darling. And at the moment it is only available up to Genesis 8.

Yes..Thank you it's exactly this..But for Genesis 9

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,776

You can transfer the morph targets of Skin Folds 'n Creases from G8 to G9 with Transfer Utility, by using G8's Clone on G9. (no HD mesh...)

Ah Ok, thank you, I've never tried...

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

crosswind said:

You can transfer the morph targets of Skin Folds 'n Creases from G8 to G9 with Transfer Utility, by using G8's Clone on G9. (no HD mesh...)

These are HD morphs.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,776
    edited March 25

Leana said:

crosswind said:

These are HD morphs.

Yes, I just meant no HD mesh could be transferred... unless OP uses "that dhdm add-on".... Then use Jay's "suit method" to converte rather than using TU.

Actually just transfer Base mesh to G9 first, then doing some sculpting work + that add-on will be also fine enough...

Post edited by crosswind on

Thank you for this valuable advice...Everything is already purchased, I'm going to work on this silhouette!

• NinefoldNinefold Posts: 256

https://www.daz3d.com/natural-movements-pack-for-genesis-9 has some waist fold morphs that work out of the box for Genesis 9.